What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your autoflower pix

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
gnome.. but pretty with 150% lemon smell, raped by a sour male

gnome.. but pretty with 150% lemon smell, raped by a sour male

picture.php

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's afterthought autos SOLAR WIND, a hybrid cross of our Magnetic Midnight (NL hybrid) crossed with Buzzy Body. Pics from different forum. dickcorn had some nice pics of Buzzy Body on here (IC).

Attachments

• Solar wind AFT.jpg
    Solar wind AFT.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Solar Wind AFT 2.jpg
    Solar Wind AFT 2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Solar Wind AFT 3.jpg
    Solar Wind AFT 3.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 30

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Our new auto creation LOOT, named after friend in Zuid-Holland, Loot crossed with our robust 20 Gauge. Nice kick to it.

Attachments

• IMG_2807.jpg
    IMG_2807.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 30
    115 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2812.jpg
    IMG_2812.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 30

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Auto Malawi x Northern Lights.

Auto Malawi x Northern Lights.

15.8 ounces of dried and cured buds came out of this bag. Just for reference, the bottle is a 750ml. I did pollinate the Auto Malawi with a Lebanese from Ace seeds as well. I may run a few f1's this season. I believe Slim Pickens is running a few for me in Oregon this season. I'm sure he will chime in when the time is right.

Here is a few pictures from last season. I will be running several more Auto's this season.
I have f3's and f4's of the Auto Malawi's. Not sure which I'm running at this time.
The Auto Zamaldelica I'm testing five mother phenotypes this season. I have very high expectations from these genetics. I will have a 2019 Grow Thread here in the Auto's section about the 1st of May. Peace Happy growing and Happy New Year's to all of you!!!

Last edited:

Slim Pickens

Veteran
15.8 ounces of dried and cured buds came out of this bag. Just for reference, the bottle is a 750ml. I did pollinate the Auto Malawi with a Lebanese from Ace seeds as well. I may run a few f1's this season. I believe Slim Pickens is running a few for me in Oregon this season. I'm sure he will chime in when the time is right.

Yep.I'm looking forward to these,seeing as how they are from a friend.Just hope I can do them justice.Otherwise there may have to be a nick change in my future. :biggrin:

El Tigre

SOUR CRACK (Mephisto Genetis)

SOUR CRACK (Mephisto Genetis)

Same bud at 63 days from seed
picture.php

Last edited:

bigAl25

Veteran
Here are mine since customs must have intercepted the female seeds sent to test. I had to start what I had in the refrigerator. Here's what I don't get on the other site for autos. They throw so much stuff at their plants that they are so green right up to harvest. I'm so old school that the plant should suck out what nitrogen it needs at the end of flowering from those fan leaves. It should yellow the hell out.Those deep green plants at harvest just don't appear natural to me. These are double grape, HubbaBubbasmellascope, and BubbaSquanch, because its' leaves cover the plant and it looks like a Sasquatch.

Attachments

• IMG_0319.jpg
    IMG_0319.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0320.jpg
    IMG_0320.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0317.jpg
    IMG_0317.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0323.jpg
    IMG_0323.jpg