What's new

Show your autoflower pix

dopestyle

its a real shame when u find a keeper with a auto and know u cant do a thing . ive grown 6 or 7 what would be well worth keeping ....

can u tell me more about auto pots . im a coco grower and get real good yeilds with handfeeding or drippers i fancy trying something new , do u still get run off with autopots ?

No probs - There is no run-off as they are bottom fed..They are like a mini ebb & flow system really, except that the water is controlled by gravity & a valve rather than a timer & pump.. Once the tray is dry a valve opens up (AquaValve) and floods the tray with water again..I used to be a DWC grower but switched coz I was fed up with all the maintenance.. never looked back.. bloody love 'em

More info on them here:
http://www.autopot.co.uk/

uptosumpn

Veteran
BUMBUHCLOT!@!!!!!!!
Now this is just effin amazing!!!! A combination of soil & hydro growing @ it's best! Just checked out the autopot on their website..pretty cool!!
My only question/concern is..in the tutorial for the pot....it says saturate/soak medium and let sit for 3wks....now we are auto growers and you just pulled off, {i think it's safe to say} the BIGGEST yield for 1 auto IN SOIL!!! with that said and looking at your feeding schd. HOW did you feed her? < when "they" say after "initial watering/soaking or when plants are established" leave for 3wks THEN fill tank and add nutes??....Can you clearify how you did this exactly with your feeding schd.. I am so loving these because of what you accomplished with an auto....Big-up's and +rep for showing us your results....Besides the Oxy-pots, this is the Shit!!:ying:

Oh, can you show up some shots of your set-up...especially the 1 pot system your runnin...you are using the 1 pot system, right?? what is the price in USD?? THANKS!!!
Okay.. I grew using 110W fluros for veg (first 3 weeks) then switched to my 400W HPS for the rest of the cycle. I used Formulex for the first 3 weeks Canna Coco A+B Nutes after that with some Rhizotonic. I grew them in Autopot system in 63 days on 18/6 - Here are some pics a couple of days before the chop + my feeding schedule for those interested:

WEEK 1 (7 DAYS FROM SEED) FORMULEX (2.5ML PER LITRE)
WEEK 2 (14 DAYS FROM SEED) FORMULEX (5ML PER LITRE)
WEEK 3 (21 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA A+B (1.5ML PER LITRE) + 2ML OF RHIZO'
WEEK 4 (28 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA A+B (3ML PER LITRE) + 2ML OF RHIZOTONIC
WEEK 5 (35 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA A+B (3ML PER LITRE) + 2ML OF RHIZOTONIC
WEEK 6 (42 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA A+B (3.5ML PER LITRE) + 2ML OF RHIZOTONIC
WEEK 7 (49 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA A+B (3.5ML PER LITRE) + 2ML OF RHIZOTONIC
WEEK 8 (56 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA FLUSH (4ML PER LITRE)
WEEK 9 (63 DAYS FROM SEED) HARVEST

A day before the chop:

2meu0s6.jpg

6 Days before the chop:

2jed7uu.jpg

28uml40.jpg

2vj7onb.jpg

2yjyd09.jpg

Any Q's? just ask guys..

F

FullDuplex

Nothing like dudes monster, but here is my BadBetty right before chop

picture.php

dargo

Short and fat!! non of my bad bettys look like that how dose she smell? any cats piss phenos for you?

dopestyle

BUMBUHCLOT!@!!!!!!!
Now this is just effin amazing!!!! A combination of soil & hydro growing @ it's best! Just checked out the autopot on their website..pretty cool!!
My only question/concern is..in the tutorial for the pot....it says saturate/soak medium and let sit for 3wks....now we are auto growers and you just pulled off, {i think it's safe to say} the BIGGEST yield for 1 auto IN SOIL!!! with that said and looking at your feeding schd. HOW did you feed her? < when "they" say after "initial watering/soaking or when plants are established" leave for 3wks THEN fill tank and add nutes??....Can you clearify how you did this exactly with your feeding schd.. I am so loving these because of what you accomplished with an auto....Big-up's and +rep for showing us your results....Besides the Oxy-pots, this is the Shit!!:ying:

Oh, can you show up some shots of your set-up...especially the 1 pot system your runnin...you are using the 1 pot system, right?? what is the price in USD?? THANKS!!!

Thanks!! - Well I hand watered for approx 2 weeks until I knew I had a female then I transplanted into a larger pot from this:

5x7h2p.jpg

To this:

122gkjt.jpg

Once transplanted a gave a good water and let her get hold of the coco for a couple of days..once the coco had dried out about 50% I put into the Autopot system:

This pic was about 14 days after transplanting:

29fsa6b.jpg

Basically I don't soak the medium I just use straight from the bag & water - After the roots are established enough I put her in the Autopot so she can feed herself.. I then top up the reservoir that feeds the Autopot tray with the required nutes for what stage she is at..(see feeding chart a few posts above)

29fsa6b.jpg

40 Days from seed:

20r8q68.jpg

I was even away for a week during this grow & I filled up the res with 20L and let her do her thang.. came back & all was well - That's why I love these Autopots - the plant is always fed & only takes what it needs when it needs it.. also coco is a very forgiving medium I have found it is very versatile & you can re-use it a few times after each grow..

The Autopot single system is only about $25 - I ordered a single & a double unit off eBay for about £35 ($50)

Some macros I took:

727f55.jpg

2mdjas6.jpg

14t7err.jpg

:tiphat:

uptosumpn

Veteran
Bro, I don't even know what to say....
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
Just effin wicked!:bump:
Thanks for the quick response and detailed info....!
I think I just found what i'm gonna be using in the future....Soil & Hydro in a All-in-one system....what the fuck they gonna think of next?! I NOW can cut down on my overall plant numbers....
I mean, just so I remember...6oz DRY??? <Under a 400???! INCREDIBLE!! And I can safely say all my other Auto Faithful wiil reconigze these pots from your results....I have!
I can just see it now.....6-9 of those 1 pot systems under my 600hps....OMG! if you got 6oz dry under a 400, then....hell, if I can get half that per plant dry..(3oz) I'm MORE than satisfied....
These autopots are PERFECT for me....because i'm alwayz going out of town.....++rep again!!! THANKS!:thank you:
Thanks!! - Well I hand watered for approx 2 weeks until I knew I had a female then I transplanted into a larger pot from this:

5x7h2p.jpg

To this:

122gkjt.jpg

Once transplanted a gave a good water and let her get hold of the coco for a couple of days..once the coco had dried out about 50% I put into the Autopot system:

This pic was about 14 days after transplanting:

29fsa6b.jpg

Basically I don't soak the medium I just use straight from the bag & water - After the roots are established enough I put her in the Autopot so she can feed herself.. I then top up the reservoir that feeds the Autopot tray with the required nutes for what stage she is at..(see feeding chart a few posts above)

29fsa6b.jpg

40 Days from seed:

20r8q68.jpg

I was even away for a week during this grow & I filled up the res with 20L and let her do her thang.. came back & all was well - That's why I love these Autopots - the plant is always fed & only takes what it needs when it needs it.. also coco is a very forgiving medium I have found it is very versatile & you can re-use it a few times after each grow..

The Autopot single system is only about $25 - I ordered a single & a double unit off eBay for about £35 ($50)

Some macros I took:

727f55.jpg

2mdjas6.jpg

14t7err.jpg

:tiphat:

dopestyle

I mean, just so I remember...6oz DRY??? <Under a 400???! INCREDIBLE!!

Cheers for your comments - Yes 6.19oz DRY weight grown under a 110W Fluro & 400W HPS.. Hope I have converted a few to try using the Autopot.. I don't think you'll go back to what you were trying before.. I was a DWC grower & have been blown away by these pots.. esp in terms of yield and ease of use

C

cheesey

Cheers for your comments - Yes 6.19oz DRY weight grown under a 110W Fluro & 400W HPS.. Hope I have converted a few to try using the Autopot.. I don't think you'll go back to what you were trying before.. I was a DWC grower & have been blown away by these pots.. esp in terms of yield and ease of use

im 50% sold lol . been talking to the grow shop i use today and they were saying yes they are very good but when useing coco u can run in to problems when you get a salt build up as u cant flush or get a runoff with auto pots . but im still going to get a 1 pot auto pot sytem and give it a go . good thing is if it works out and i love em i can just add more pots to the system ....

F

FullDuplex

Short and fat!! non of my bad bettys look like that how dose she smell? any cats piss phenos for you?

Oh but you got the color i wanted lol. She smells of the incense pheno. The spiced cherries that i had in the JEM. As i was trimming her she was strong to the nose, near the end of trimming my nose was tingling and my hands were numb.:dance013:

As far as cats piss i have one BW left with that smell and she smells like a litter box.:noway:

dargo

which color was you hunting for? I got lucky and each of my girls was a different shade going from dark red/purple down to white. each is seeded but I think its going to be the medium red one and the white one I try and lock down

uptosumpn

Veteran
I'm converted:)

Did they say what medium is best to use then???? Thanks.. I'm thinking Pro-mix BX w/FF Light Warr. mix with 50% perlite of course....
im 50% sold lol . been talking to the grow shop i use today and they were saying yes they are very good but when useing coco u can run in to problems when you get a salt build up as u cant flush or get a runoff with auto pots ....

F

FullDuplex

which color was you hunting for? I got lucky and each of my girls was a different shade going from dark red/purple down to white. each is seeded but I think its going to be the medium red one and the white one I try and lock down

I was hoping for the red/purple color that ive seen. the colors you had were amazing i drooled for a few hrs over them :watchplant:

I wanted to breed to but out of 11 seeds i have popped i have had 7 females and 3 males. and the last one of the germs bit the dust didnt make it through the first week. If i would have know i was going to be plagued with females i would have kept the males around to get every ounce of pollen as the first two i killed as soon as i spotted them and then the last i got pollen from but not enough.

I can tell you this the white one is potent my friend i got numb hands while trimming her took an hour to get the feeling back in my left hand. I did attempt a pollination on the BB i ran so well see if there are any seed in there as i did it early on in flower to allow time to mature the seeds. Like i told Mossy before i never thought id see the day that i was actually looking to find a male and keep it.

Here's a few shots of a mystery autoflower, Lowlife Auto AK47 crossed with either Short Rider, Early Special or a Sensi Ruderalis Indica. Grown in soil, entirely outdoors and sixty-seven days old. It has a beautiful bouquet of orange and lemon. Its about a foot tall and gets the chop in about 4 days...

dopestyle

I'm converted:)

Did they say what medium is best to use then???? Thanks.. I'm thinking Pro-mix BX w/FF Light Warr. mix with 50% perlite of course....

Well I've only used Coco so I can't tell you how other mediums perform.. you can of course use soil, 100% perlite if you wish, I've seem people use 100% clay pebbles too. When using soil they say it is important to add perlite so the mix isn't too heavy.. yeah.. you can pretty much use any soil as long is you mix in at least 30% perlite

uptosumpn

Veteran
Yeah, an assoc. told me pretty much the same thing....and I do have a 50L bag of pebbles layin around back too!:ying:
Thanks for all your help, seriously!
Well I've only used Coco so I can't tell you how other mediums perform.. you can of course use soil, 100% perlite if you wish, I've seem people use 100% clay pebbles too. When using soil they say it is important to add perlite so the mix isn't too heavy.. yeah.. you can pretty much use any soil as long is you mix in at least 30% perlite

mrtank

Himalya Blue Diesel

Grown outside in UK.

Cut down at approx 90days from seed.
In a 8 litre pot with basic compost mix, only 3x 1/4 strength feeds of Tomorite (tomatoe food) throughout entire grow.

Not sure of exact yield but would guesstimate at around 35g dry

x25dhe.jpg

Budshot whilst growing:

1g50d2.jpg

Wet bud after chop:

21nr3nb.jpg

All Chopped:

ipys88.jpg

Dried Bud (only one of the popcorn buds):

24yprie.jpg

salbahe

MORE....MORE...

I tried HBDs awhile back. My first try at AFs, didn't turn out well...good smoke though.

peace