L

Lotofcanalove

Strain:
cph-O-matic

1.jpg

stonedar

Macro-aggressor
Veteran
im 50% sold lol . been talking to the grow shop i use today and they were saying yes they are very good but when useing coco u can run in to problems when you get a salt build up as u cant flush or get a runoff with auto pots . but im still going to get a 1 pot auto pot sytem and give it a go . good thing is if it works out and i love em i can just add more pots to the system ....

say Cheesey, I think your shop guy is wrong, you can remove the autopot planter from it's tray and flush it like you would any other pot

uptosumpn

Veteran
@stonedar, I thought about that too!! I def. think you are right!! the only way to know is to just do it! right?!! gonna order a couple to test on my next crop....in 3wks.....Thanks for confirming my thoughts!!

C

cheesey

say Cheesey, I think your shop guy is wrong, you can remove the autopot planter from it's tray and flush it like you would any other pot

@stonedar, I thought about that too!! I def. think you are right!! the only way to know is to just do it! right?!! gonna order a couple to test on my next crop....in 3wks.....Thanks for confirming my thoughts!!

yer dudes i know that ... but when i feed i like to get a ruun off . would be no point useing them if i had to remover the pot every feed .
im going to get 1 any ways too try .

Rasta311

You will see better results in coco if you don't water to runoff. I would also use some drip clean, set ph to 5.5 and roll.

F

FullDuplex

thought id share here,

picture.php

BW on the left and BB on the right. Made for a great weekend, now if i can get some color.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Some sour60...

Some sour60...

Only under 150watt hps with 5 other s60s and only 1.5 gallons of soil!!:bigeye:....2 of them were over 30 inches. This one is 31inches the other which has yet to be cut down is a bit taller...around 33... Mdanzig has really done is homework on these babies! :thank you:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

kommando

Good looking girls everyone!
this thread inspired me to try some auto strains.
I got mossys purple jem, LRxMTF, diesel ryder and auto ak47.
so pics are coming this way in couple months!

gsmoked

fast bud salvaged

fast bud salvaged

salvaged from a 300 w cfl bulb breaking kept them alive with 6 23 cfl small lights until i could afford a 250 hps whic i say is ALOT better :tiphat:

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A DieselRyder outdoors.....

S_a_H

Attachments

• DR.JPG
    DR.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 20
  • DR (2).JPG
    DR (2).JPG
    56 KB · Views: 17

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plants are grown with 150 hps. Two White Dwarfs @ day 45 a Blue Himalaya Diesel @ day 30 and a Haze @ 22 days from seed.

picture.php

The White Dwarfs
picture.php

picture.php

The Blue Himalaya Diesel
picture.php

The Dinafem Haze Auto
picture.php

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya it was a freebie with my last order. I dont like the way it grows. It is really lanky n stretchy but yet has fatter leaves like an indica. The stems are also somewhat flimsy. The genetics are supposed to be JYD Haze x Roadrunner (Roadrunner is Dinafems flagship auto). I wouldnt buy it... Smells really lemony though so im gonna give it some time n see what happens. Believe me it is not the plant I am proudest of...

Latest posts

Latest posts