What's new

Show your autoflower pix

F

FullDuplex

BH, Maaannn do those girls look pretty! Wonderful job my friend i hope they taste as good as they look. The best color i have seen other than Mossy. Congrats on that! :tiphat:

jerzu19 love the tric cover man nice work.

F

FullDuplex

This is my cup contestant for the summer challenge

picture.php

picture.php

A

arcticsun

lmao... never thought id see a plant that looks like a dick.. haha k+ :yes:

uptosumpn

Veteran
WTF!!??? you used a 250hps and that bitch turned out like that! Do tell us the secret!!! was it scrog or lst if so, when do you start it...thanks and nuff +++rep for a BIG Auto....BTW, how much did one of those monsters yeild??
these are my biggest yeilders to date.......first pic is a sour60 bushy pheno...61gm dry & my White Dwarf 49gm dry....

Attachments

• harvest pics8.JPG
    harvest pics8.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 19
  • harvest...WD and AK11.JPG
    harvest...WD and AK11.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 21

Yeoman

thanks

im not to sure about the payment methods on that site though

Anytime.. I wasn't either.

I ended up emailing the admin (quakemind@yahoo.co.uk), and explained that I don't know polish, and I am unfamiliar with the checkout process. They said that I could email my information to them (since they know english) and conduct a bank transfer.

I even sent them the picture from this thread, with the URL link, and said "I want this one"! Their response was from a guy named Daniel, who said:

"Hi, We have this seeds. We have F1 and f2 variety of this strain.
It is White Russian. this ICmag user has F2 version from Grzech Grow Seeds, its orginally from Lowlife.
Grzech grow seeds White Russian automatic Feminized - 5 seeds - $26,50
Lowlife Seeds - White Russian automatic feminized - 5 seeds - $60,00
Regular F2 White Russian Automatic - 10 seeds - $20,00"

Im writing back and figuring out whether they have a Paypal account.

Ill let you know if I hear anything else.

Regards,

uptosumpn

Veteran
Whoa! $20.00 for 10 Reg. & $26.50 for 5 Fem White Russian??!! Are you kidding me?!?! That has to be the Lowest prices Ive seen for a "top shelf" auto strain...!
I too wanna know what their responce is gonna be.!!!!
+rep :tiphat:

I ended up emailing the admin (quakemind@yahoo.co.uk), and explained that I don't know polish, and I am unfamiliar with the checkout process. They said that I could email my information to them (since they know english) and conduct a bank transfer.

I even sent them the picture from this thread, with the URL link, and said "I want this one"! Their response was from a guy named Daniel, who said:

It is White Russian. this ICmag user has F2 version from Grzech Grow Seeds, its orginally from Lowlife.

Regards,

oldman

Hey, the oldman can't cut it anymore outside, so I've been checking out the LowRyder, LowRyder2 and LowRyder Diesel. The LR Diesel is a fine smoke, nothing to complain about there, but I'm anxious to try a cross between Joey Weed's Sugarberry and LR2. And another with Blue Widow and LR2.

Anyone done that cross yet? The sugarberry is so stoney but too sativa, about 8 ft tall, I think crossed with LR2 it could be a real winner.

Outside in east Tn was a killer this year. Solid over 90 degree heat for a couple of months followed by a drought. A lot of work that I just can't do anymore. So inside we go.... Maybe a SOG with those little critters for a start.

gsmoked

alright lads n laddettes havent been on for a bit but nice pics loving autos , i recently had a problem with my 300 cfl as the light all of a sudden stopped working and managed to break the bulb sumhow by unscrewing it feck , neways the light was brill but its kinda peed me off as it stopped working after a few months. So this kinda left me stuck with two fast buds , with no money i had no option but to kee them alive with 7 23 w cfl lights , i been feeding them on bio bloom and just started to show signs of flower . Thank god my mate was kind enough to give me his 250 self ballast hps light for a tenner HAPPY DAYS just set it up now and the ladies are now in heaven :D Peace

A

arcticsun

Hey guys.. thanks all for posting and contributing with your knowhow and all. I really dont mean to be a dick, but lets keep this thread for autoflower pictures and comments related to them so that it doesnt slide too much offtopic, thanks guys :)

:wave:

C

cheesey

Regards,

so GGS seeds are just f2s of lowlifes strains then ???