What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your autoflower pix

*stitch*

Effects

Effects

Hi LHB and jimmy

Well the effect is the real high, laugh attitud and smile on the face..., quick ass, pushing you to move non stop for 2 hours:jump:
I personaly smoke it pure like jamaica and mexican style, were i used to leaved and learn to smoke weed...
The smell of the dry plant is encense like and very sweet not too strong, but very pleasant. There is differents fenos but the look almost stable between them, i mean it is not like autos low style, cause there is not indica type fenos... maybe some look like indicas in strutures but not in smell, eather in leaves types, smell etc... just in struture, like pine trees.
The thing with those plants are for outdoor growing cause the are really guerrilla sativas diamonds for outdoors growers... imagine you sativas autos ready in 4 months big like non autos ones!!!

For the differnts between cheese and haze jimmy it is easy, cause haze is a sativa best quality style and a cheese is a mix between indica and some small sativa part.
Cheese is a very good strain cannabis cup winner in 2006 with big buddha, but his history is long time ago in the 80's maybe, but nobody is 100% sure...
Cheese is good for medicinalpart, but you see tonight I went to visit a girl friend of mine which one get poly artristis and she tasted tonight the Nirvana sky and told me that she though that it was better for her to smoke this one thean cheese cause no knowkouteffect pure good feeling, positive attitud and energy, without paines...
I was really surprised cause sativas are not reputed for this and finaly it works!
well it is just the beginnig of the super autos aventure, so lets see what happen in the nearest future and lmets people talk about it...

Thank u:dance013:

TINY_AK

Will super autos flower under 24 hours of light out side just asking because you say that you can reveg. In the summer where I live we have 20+ hours of day light want to make sure thay will flower under those conditions

sodaman

Tiny AK- Yes, Autos flower regardless of light schedule and would be perfect for outdoor at high latitudes with short seasons and long days.

UnNatuReal

Hi *stitch*,

If super autos are planted to ground of "endless rootspace", do you think those will still flower under 24 hours of light?

I mean rootbound is one reason for some plants to start flowering.

*stitch*

Right

Right

hi unnatureal
Yes you right root space is a factor for induce flowering , but in most of the cases it do not stop flowering process but give it chance to be longer.
Well I personaly never tried an endless rootspace grow with 24h of light...so I can't tell something aboput it if I'm not 100% sure!

ACBract

I just planted 1 Nirvana Sky and 1 Number One yesterday in 5 gallon grow bags - almost 19 liters. Should I put the next ones in more soil? Did you say yours were in 30 liters? Thats a lot of soil for an auto, some people around here seem to think you can get good yields in 16 oz cups, and thinks that using more than 1 gallon on an auto is a waste of soil.

Poison Dwarf 50 days old

Poison Dwarf 50 days old

:laughing: :dance013: :blowbubbles:

Attachments

• P1010433.jpg
    P1010433.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 15
  • P1010443.jpg
    P1010443.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 17
  • P1010467.jpg
    P1010467.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 18

*stitch*

SUPER Auto Cheese breeding

SUPER Auto Cheese breeding

i really love the thread, so many beautyfull pictures and plants..........mmmmmmmmmmmm.......excelent.........
keep the good work.....:dance013:

Seedling

All of your pix of the super autos are looking sweeeet... Just germed 15 Nirvana Sky for my outdoor extravaganza...

Here is a pic of my Purple Mazar coming along nicely.
picture.php

wardice

i became a member of ICMAG.COM just for this sweet ass auto thread now im going to

start from begining of the thread...WARDICE

aquariansunite

ok i am new at this so be gentle lol i have one picture that turned out ok
and i thought to post it here as well as my profile. this is my first baby
at almost six weeks old so far..
picture.php

ACBract

ok i am new at this so be gentle lol i have one picture that turned out ok
and i thought to post it here as well as my profile. this is my first baby
at almost six weeks old so far..
picture.php

Aquariansunite forgot to mention that this plant is a tester for a breeder who wants to stay un-named for the moment. The breed is "Auto AK x WW x NYCD". She is almost 6 weeks old.