What's new

Show your autoflower pix

Anglen

Here's a pic of my second grow, Auto-Fuel two weeks left to go.

picture.php

kromanti11

Here are some recent photos, the dry bud was dried quickly at 190 degrees closed in tinfoil with ventilation. dried for 30 mins taken out after 20 to get cool an dry out for 2 mins then back in.

1_100_1198.jpg

1_100_1210.jpg

1_100_1220.jpg

the smell was still there really nice dieselly smell and the smoke was smooth
they high didnt kick it hard immediately but built up into a spacey high alot of
tunnel vision lol.

KolorBlind

I'm hoping for 4 weeks, that would be perfection. My first grow was a case study on what not to do.

Yeah at least 4 weeks man. never harvest based on a time frame, always let the plant tell you when its time. Once there are more red/brown hairs than white, and/or the trichomes have started to turn amber, its GO TIME!! Till then, let them swell up and enjoy the smell :)

Oh, they look amazing btw!!

KB

Anglen

Still growing and they smell fantastic. Can't wait to start my next grow. It's very exciting to make your own smoke. Wish I started sooner, growing your own bud is awesome. Ill post more pics as they grow, auto flower plants are so easy to grow.

Just on the safe side I'm going to straight water and cutting out the plant food.

Bighill

I finally have some thing to add to this thread. Here is some short stuff snowryder F2 about 14ish days from chop. 100% organic, fed with bubbled home compost teas. This one is a keeper for sure.

Sorry for the HPS.. :eek::

Bh.

Rouxdy

Just witnessed a partial harvest on 2 Lowryder 2 AF's. Definite micro scrog grow... 11x16x18 cab with 2 48's and 1 24 cfl. Right at 175 grams wet.... Very hard for me to estimate, but I'd guess it was maybe 70% of the yield. Wine cork for scale.

Attachments

• 100_5661.jpg
    100_5661.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_5664.jpg
    100_5664.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 14
A

autojoint

Very impressive Auto!! They look like the yeild will be way up there, how long are they from seed?
from seed 2 months 18/6 and 2-3 weeks 12/12
i harvest today the small one 260grams wet with the stick(trimed):tiphat:

Z

Zombo

And my current grow, a Pakistan Ryder at day 49 from seed, 126w LED, homebuilt DWC:
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts