What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your autoflower pix

Bighill

The last few pages of this thread have gotten really impressive. Kudos to all the AF growers posting their wares.:jump: What ever happened to the spyder shots that started this whole deal?!?

:smoker:
Bh.

Seedling

The last few pages of this thread have gotten really impressive. Kudos to all the AF growers posting their wares.:jump: What ever happened to the spyder shots that started this whole deal?!?

:smoker:
Bh.

Been thinking the same, what happened to Canned-abyss and his Spyders?? They were holding a lot of promise...

Snigel

This is my small neglected/heatstressed MI 5 aty about 8weeks i think :p
i know it's tiny and that was due to the heatstress, but i atleast hope i get some decent smoke..

Seedling

Fast finisher, here at 52 days from sprout.

picture.php

Those look promising stitch! Those might be a part of my summer plans outdoors!
Here is my contribution, Russian Rocket Fuels. Two plants here. One was cut at 70 days and the other at 67. Currently 8 days drying and counting.
:tiphat:

IMG_3281.jpg

IMG_3276.jpg

IMG_3273.jpg

IMG_3265.jpg

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
this is my onyx grown in dwc bubbler and was fimmed just before showing sex grown under 1 x 250 watt red cfl from seed to finish these pics are week 11 from seed and she is on just plain water hope you enjoy

12042010936.jpg

12042010935.jpg

12042010929.jpg

12042010930.jpg

12042010931.jpg

08042010886.jpg

08042010888.jpg

06042010879.jpg

06042010874.jpg

06042010876.jpg

06042010878.jpg

02042010846.jpg

02042010850.jpg

02042010848.jpg

02042010849.jpg

02042010853.jpg

ill try and post a smoke report at a later date and what i yield from her

peace

ACBract

If this thread is to show what autos can do, then thank you stitch for now we begin to see a revolution in the evolution of this marvelous plant. The possibilities begin to become endless.

ACBract

This stuff is in my back window right now. There are florescent lights strapped to the under side of that shelf. These are almost 6 weeks old and have at least 4 to go. Autos always seem to take longer under floros, but the quality is still up there. First a couple shots of the whole set up, then the indica pheno, then the sativa phenos. These are my crossing of Short Stuffs Auto Blue Himalayan x Snow Ryder (auto blue snow).

ACBract

Here I found a nice close up shot of the last round of BS. Not the biggest nug in the crop, but I was able to get a good view of the trichs.

Gramps

this is my onyx grown in dwc bubbler and was fimmed just before showing sex grown under 1 x 250 watt red cfl from seed to finish these pics are week 11 from seed and she is on just plain water hope you enjoy
ill try and post a smoke report at a later date and what i yield from her

peace

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice ... very very nice

JimmyWie

they look like monsters! but its the cheese that im most excited about i cant wait for pics. what cheese was used?

Can you perhaps explain to met the diffrence between cheeze and haze? and what ever other kinds there are? i only only know sativa and indica, i prefer indica for the couch lock high :D.
Can you explain the diffrences to me? and perhaps tell me with might be suited for a person who likes his weed for a good couchlock/ sleeping..

Btw i order few days back the super autostrain called Number-one. For now i will just grow 1, number one ( because i want to stay inside the legal growing limit ) and i have already have some other auto;s. the number-one seed popped already. I think i will put it on soil tomorrow!

Latest posts

Latest posts