What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show us your extracts!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful Extract CarefulGrower!!

Has anyone ever used a rice cooker to evaporate your solvents?

Here is the Rick Simpson method of making oil, and i dont see why we cant use the same method to make shatter or wax... Any one care to chime in?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI#t=1797

Wish i had concentrated like the ones everyones been posting up.
Thanks for sharing :)

Too hot. Best left to making partially decarboxylated oral RSO oil, or rice.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After all the great stuff I saw in you guys' posts, here's the other end of the scale.
Bubble that was mixed in the workbag far too long:
picture.php

Don't do this at home [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
smile.gif

still works nice, but sooo much plant matter in it, It's more like a f- grade hahaha.

take care

cc
[/FONT]

Telescopic

Hey guys im new to ICmag just figured I'd show off some our our product. My partner Superskunker(aka CannaFarms) and I run Elephant Extracts based out of the Bay Area. Currently everything we produce is made using distilled butane in a custom built closed loop and is single solvent dewaxed before it is vacuum purged in an oven or desiccator.

Test results from our High CBD win at the Norcal Secret Cup

CBcanD slab (its only stable because it was pulled out of the oven on a cold morning lol)

more CBcanD

Santa Rosa Sour

Wally OG

Telescopic

I guess i fucked up the pics so here a second try.
CBcanD test results

CbcanD
(only stable because it was cold morning)

more CBcanD

Wally OG

Santa Rosa Sour

Attachments

• cbcand test.jpg
    cbcand test.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 26
  • cold cbcand.jpg
    cold cbcand.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 29
  • cbcand jar.jpg
    cbcand jar.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Santa Rosa sour.jpg
    Santa Rosa sour.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 29
  • wally og.jpg
    wally og.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 29

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Telescopic,
Awesome Dude!
How does that CBD from the chart taste/feel, tried it yet ?
Would be great to share the experience if you can. The usual CBD content in CBD rich strains right now is 1/ 1 (when compared with THC), yours is much higher...
Would be interesting !
Sadly no way to properly test stuff where I live...

all the best and keep the pics coming hahaha

Telescopic

Almost all CBD oils ive come across taste like cherry cough syrup with a slightly piney aftertaste. We've actually found that with a longer vac time we can take away some of the bitter taste that comes with CBD and coax out a slightly more cherry flavor. The CbcanD has a great body buzzy/floaty effect and can cut down the worst anxiety in minutes.

SHC

I tried it. Tasty, but sparks on the nail. Probably due to the fact that they try and sell it as shatter at Organican by keeping it in the refrigerator so it's stable when you look at it, but SAP 5 mins down the road. Was a major bummer. Just passing through on my way home north and learned my lesson. Don't buy oil from clubs!

Telescopic

Yea that was probably processed by First Class Concentrates, same strain and same grower but we have only entered the cbcand in contests. He has a slightly different method than us, but I would also suspect that improper storage has a part to play.

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the info guys!
The anti anxiety effect sounds too good to be true , great!

keep up the good work and take care,

cc

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cookies & cookie shatter:
picture.php

golden goat thick sap:
picture.php

something else:

picture.php

some pals shared their bounty...
none made by me, all smoked by me

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Avinash.miles - Respect, nice oil and cookie bud. Reminds me it's almost time for a winter GSC run, better start prepping the room.

RuralRoute420

More Co2 pics

More Co2 pics

here are some more pics as the process is perfected....the gooey stuff is made more from the trim and how long it's saturated in co2. the more sandy, crumble, full-melt type is made from strictly flowers. this is the more highly sought after stuff that is pulling in the bigger numbers.