What's new

shout out for your ball team, baseball that is.

trouble

Veteran
backwoodburner said:
How bout that sweep of the red sox by my A's! Lets go oakland!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about that sweep of the Mets by the my BRAVES! :wave:

........................................................................................................

Yup looks like you gonna knock old willie randoph outta a job.... By the way I still got mad love for Tim Hudson....He is a real soldier and i know many braves fans that are glad to have em.

trouble

Veteran
backwoodburner said:
Yup looks like you gonna knock old willie randoph outta a job.... By the way I still got mad love for Tim Hudson....He is a real soldier and i know many braves fans that are glad to have em.

Hudson is 7-3 on the year and yes they are showing him some love in Atlanta. He tossed 8 strong innings against the Mets last week to complete that 4 game sweep. GO BRAVES!

:wave:

........................................................................................................

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta give a shout out to brutha Lune, RED SOX NATION in the house!

Yeah, the A's got us good, but last I checked, Yanks are still in the cellar! :D

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Highlighter said:
Yeah, the A's got us good, but last I checked, Yanks are still in the cellar! :D
well actually the O's are in the cellar today
and a division way too tight from 1st to last.

confused

I'm changing it up a little.... GO ROCKIES. There is little hope of winning a world series after last performance, but the real men still wear purple.

trouble

Veteran
confused said:
but the real men still wear purple.

Like Prince & Barney?

:wave: