What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

shout out for your ball team, baseball that is.

trouble

Veteran
backwoodburner said:
How bout that sweep of the red sox by my A's! Lets go oakland!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about that sweep of the Mets by the my BRAVES! :wave:

........................................................................................................

Yup looks like you gonna knock old willie randoph outta a job.... By the way I still got mad love for Tim Hudson....He is a real soldier and i know many braves fans that are glad to have em.

trouble

Veteran
backwoodburner said:
Yup looks like you gonna knock old willie randoph outta a job.... By the way I still got mad love for Tim Hudson....He is a real soldier and i know many braves fans that are glad to have em.

Hudson is 7-3 on the year and yes they are showing him some love in Atlanta. He tossed 8 strong innings against the Mets last week to complete that 4 game sweep. GO BRAVES!

:wave:

........................................................................................................

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta give a shout out to brutha Lune, RED SOX NATION in the house!

Yeah, the A's got us good, but last I checked, Yanks are still in the cellar! :D

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Highlighter said:
Yeah, the A's got us good, but last I checked, Yanks are still in the cellar! :D
well actually the O's are in the cellar today
and a division way too tight from 1st to last.

confused

I'm changing it up a little.... GO ROCKIES. There is little hope of winning a world series after last performance, but the real men still wear purple.

trouble

Veteran
confused said:
but the real men still wear purple.

Like Prince & Barney?

:wave: