What's new

Should we have a vertical growing section on icmag?

Should we have a vertical growing section on icmag?

• Total voters

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Hey guys I'm a big vertical fan and love to see them 2+ gram per watt grows, I think this site would be a lot better off if we the members had somewhere to focus the subject of vertical growing, somewhere to store specific information on the subject so we could all learn from each other to improve our production on future grows. I think the reason why there isn't a load of vertical growers is because the price of the commercial systems that run into the multiple thousand's of dollar's, this way we could share new designs and homemade DIY systems, and tutorial on how to build new systems for maximum yield etc. So I'm going to start a poll if you think we should have a vertical section, please vote and leave a comment so we can improve growing skills. If we get enough yes votes then we can present this to site admins and see what they can do for us. Please VOTE!!

Thanks all

26102Day_17_Flower_1_Large_.jpg

26102P1010088_Large_.jpg

user67_pic328_1242646506.jpg

user67_pic329_1242646506.jpg

Hundred Gram Oz

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Anyone willing to teach this method to the class gets my vote. Great stuff.

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
i just read over heaths new tube vert, and he got 46oz(?) with ONE 600watt bulb.

Im for the new forum, as im trying to get one going now.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Wow 15 yes votes already, THANK YOU all that have voted YES! Freezer I think it would be a great way to focus all our knowledge, mistakes, ideas for the better of the grower, thanks for your input.

Throughout the 3 years on icmag (new account) every vertical grow I read there is always someone saying that we need a vertical section to this site, now is your time to vote!

C21H30O2
Hey that's a great looking grow you got there, I got the same planned for my next grow, then I'm going hydro vertical SOG :jump::jump: Are you getting near a gram per watt? Looking good!

alphacat
Wow alpha man that is a great micro vert grow you got there, whats your results like in that? Looks killer and very stelthy

resin_lung, Krunchbubble Thanks for voting guys!! every single vote helps.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Thank you everyone for your votes and comments, I personally think that vertical growing is the way of the future, it gets more lumens to your plants by tenfold, has far less heat directed at your plants, you can put plants closer to the bulb, it massivly saves space so you can grow more plants for extra yield.

Marlo your vertical system is rocking, Lets keep up the vertical info guys :jump:

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
of course we should have a vertical forum
i wonder why there isnt one already with the amount of commercial growers also being in here
my interest in V growing i had from a fellow dane who offered me to laon hos Colleseum
i had to decline due to transportation problems
but it surely arose my interest
first one will probably be soil with pots on shelfs
who know what the future might bring
im also planning on a light rail grow and see how they compare

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
of course we should have a vertical forum
i wonder why there isnt one already with the amount of commercial growers also being in here
my interest in V growing i had from a fellow dane who offered me to laon hos Colleseum
i had to decline due to transportation problems
but it surely arose my interest
first one will probably be soil with pots on shelfs
who know what the future might bring
im also planning on a light rail grow and see how they compare

Hey Gunnarguchi thanks for the vote and support, I hope we get it man! Funny enough I was laying in bed smoking some herb on on icmag via the ps3 and was reading 1 of your posts in a vertical thread where you said transporting the coli was a pita:laughing::laughing:

Well one of the best things about vertical is that you can get your plants closer to the light like a light rail, I've seen some really top class results with the soil vertical Wall Of Green method, I must dig up some of my vertical grow pics and that I have collected and put em up here.

Thanks man