What's new

Should we have a vertical growing section on icmag?

Should we have a vertical growing section on icmag?

• Total voters

Tony Danza

sweet, I just fired up my 400+600 vert last month.

Thanks to folks like 100g, Bush Dr, Sunnydog, and Superconductor of course.

T

Teeg420

Sweet just finished my first vert garden. Cant wait to see what i pulled, thanks hundredgramoz for taking the initiative to get a vert forum.

I think this will be a very important forum. As a new user i had trouble figuring whether horizontal or vertical was best. The answer in the end is whichever is right for you, but having a forum with a few vertical stickies would have gotten me to that conclusion a lot quicker.

brazilgal

I say yes to vertical forum and i was very impress with your pics OZ it looks really good and lots of yield i guess...

alphacat

BTW, can I just say how much I'm fuckin' LOVING this new Vert section? My new favorite sub-forum! It makes me giddy.

Maybe it's just optimism, but I think this is gonna push things forward in ways we haven't even begun to think of. NASA's gonna be monitoring us for ideas and shit...

:)

crtoker

Good work on this development. The more styles the better. Vert turns me on and we need space to expand our knowledge. I will be following with much interest. There is a lot of enthusiasm here, for sure!!!

crtoker

Bud-Boy

Veteran
MMMM vvvveeerrrrrttt.

Didnt realize there wasnt one:joint:

We had a great one at PG:mad:

Heath's definately the man in creative vert

this winter im modifying his hybrid flowing DWC tubes to be done in the US with my own ideas so lets get that shizzle up!!!

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
is that even a question???

is that even a question???

worse then IRL elections, christ, what ever happened to ask and ye shall recieve :rasta: hehe

:wave: much love! thanks for the new forum guys

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
ps any1 wanna buy a vert tube? lol kidding...man it sucks not bein able to do it up here! :evil: grrr! :wallbash:
one (or two :D :biglaugh:) of the 13 colonies, here e comes!

P

pine boy

ernt ernt geeky post alert

ernt ernt geeky post alert

If I could do anything I wanted...

Bud-Boy

Veteran
I'm happy to see this forum here, but I am very confused why it's in the hydro section. Many of us vert growers are using soil. In fact, I think I've seen more done with soil than not. Not a big deal, just a strange thing IMO.

Not debating your statement,

Just find it curious that ive never seen a soil vert.

I started in coco which was a result of a recirc bucket that got too hot.
Ive copied, modeled after and created all hydro versions of vert the last 3 years

Just stating....

:D

P

pine boy

Its been full year.:happybirthday:
Good call H.G.O.Thanks for leading the way:tiphat:
Thanks I.C.Mag

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
:happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: Happy 1st Birthday, Thread :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday:

Nice one Pine for reviving this thread a year to the day! I can remember the night I made it very well!

Its great to see the vertical forum take off! I'm positive that more and more growers have learned from the vertical section of ICM.

LONG MAY IT CONTINUE!!

HGO