What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shoreline Smoke Report

Guest423

Veteran
i hear the cheese is more funky then fruity....i'll let you know shortly lol. but either way it isn't rks.

what yr is shoreline dated back to as far as anyone knows? we know cheese is a skunk#1 pheno, is it possible shoreline is a different skunk#1 pheno....before it got all fruity? kinda like not quite rks but only a generation or 2 later?

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a little time ago some guy offerd me cuts of this shoreline...he said he woz growing it for 15 or 20 years or so ....i think he woz Banned or something....:confused:...lmfao thats all i can contribute... :rolleyes:

wickyd

I'm glad to see this strain finally get some recognition. I had it a few years back in west texas and it really was some of the best bud I've come across. Glad to see its still around. I would hate to think it couldnt be found later when I really need her to fill some space. =)

So keep it alive for me for a bit longer, until I can nurture her and keep her as my own. I miss my SL access I had when I lived in Tx.

oh good memories of good bud,
wickyd

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Cool report H&L!

Always been curious about the quality of this clone...........

Dudes, ..... Check my Posts.. The Shoreline is here to stay I should warn you though , if the buds were not grown indoors under 75 degrees and hopefully fed organi in soil they will not be 100% superripdank indoor is best second only to the most perfect outdoor season in the EM TRIangle Always deliverers the goods

G

what about the most perfect outdoor season on the east coast? i may have to try that one out and get back to ya. :wink:

Can anyone help me source legit shoreline and/or NL#5? I was a grower in dfw from 2000-2004. Grew shoreline and NL#5. Anyway went on “vacation” for a bit and lost all clones. Contacts I had have moved on with their lives. I’ve tried devils harvest shoreline and just wasn’t the same. Please any help will be greatly appreciated!!