What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shoreline Smoke Report

G

im with you s4vvy, ever since my first toke of shoreline, i had pollination plans. it would be a great strain for breeding imo. hopefully, i'll get some new cuts to try soon. :D

hehe 70s, i think you'd like her, being a 70s pothead and all. she's definately got a good, thick old-school flavor that is to die for. but not quite rks, no doubt about that. its equally delicious though, im sure a lot of the rks fanclub would nuts over shoreline! :yummy:

Last edited:

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
H&L my man, that's some fine reporting. I instantly want some thanks to your write up. I'm really liking to hear about different elites now since all the blow ups on the Kushes and Chemdawgs. This was quite refreshing. Keep up your good work brother.

G

indeed you do pbud! :D i wish this one was more widely available, its the skunk everyone wants when the but skunk #1 and then some!

thanks for the kind words smokey! yeah i figured i should hype something else and divert some attention, lol. :biglaugh: shoreline is great, she ranks about even with ecsd in my book with a bit more anxiety and a longer-lasting high. unfortunately the tolerance build-up is there so after awhile you're just smoking for the amazing taste! hopefully, you'll be able to sample her one day yourself brother. :respect:

cannigrow

Nice repot H&L. Way to keep things interesting... I started hearing about this strain a year ago from a TX boy I gave sd cuts to. Didn't know if it was really true or not, same thing with the "dumpster" story someone mentioned.

Anyways, it's good to see a verifiable report on it. How do you think other skunks like #1 compare?

Burnshoreline, sounds like a good cross...get those posts going.

G

thanks cannigrow :wave: yeah, shoreline is definately a legit, unique cut. its definately an elite that is on the 'keeper' list too, unlike so many ive tried. as far as other skunks comparing, they simply dont. last one i had was sam skunkman's skunk #1 i grew awhile back and there was nothing skunky about it. it was quite average and would be better named Fruit #1. shoreline blows every dutch skunk i've had out of the water.

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great report H&L...i realy enjoy your reports...got a few upcomming myself but i'm not as articulent in my wrighting.... thats why i seem 2 find it a hassle..

nickson

whadup guys yep thats the legend right there,,,, i thought id finally found the right cut from this cat down here but it turned out to be a little to 'northern-ish' but with shoreline characteristics [it had the smell somewhat but was about 20% less sticky icky and had small nugs. - this one also didnt yield shit and I know for a fact texas shore is a huge fucking yielder. so thats that which really sucked :joint:

heres a pic from my last & 1st crop ever. man burns you know prices are still that high around here ,,450-475 an OZ easily. best shit in the south in my opinion :sasmokin:

Last edited:

cannigrow

well the SHO sho sounds good to me. Might want to add to the skunk stable in the future. H&L have you had the original skunk1 or some good MSS to compare with?

G

thanks core. :wave: i look forward to seeing your pics bro, i know you'll do an awesome job like you do with your diaries bro. :D

that looks good nickson, too bad it isnt the real shoreline. are you thinking its a cross? i have no experience growing her yet so you could tell me that was it and i wouldnt know, lol.

haha, yeah canni, its actually the only skunk ive had in years that i consider a keeper. i havent tried the mss yet, but like i said, this blows the skunk #1 out of the water. i grew the sam skunkman skunk #1 that gypsy used to give out. ive smoked others that were all similar. im assuming what i grew was the original since it was from sam.

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
bout to go home and burn some bubba k, chemdog x sour d, arcata 'wreck and hopefully some 'line :D

smokeout with the nono :woohoo:

nickson

High&Lonesome said:
that looks good nickson, too bad it isnt the real shoreline. are you thinking its a cross?

mustve been, just lacked size, resin and that pungent smell in general. i was really disappointed since i took the time to make a small army outa one bullshit slow growing cut before flowering :badday:

picked this up this morning ,,albeit uncured. man i love this shit :yummy:

burns i cant use pms til 50 posts and whered your posts go??

the realdeal holyfield :yummy:

Last edited:

Guest423

Veteran
haha nice report h&l ....i like how u kept it real too....skunk#1 is fruit#1 ...i also refer to it as bunk#1....sorry folks there is no skunk on the market that is gonna be the skunk u want it to be....some are decent but still not the reason why you'd order skunk.

whats the rks fanclub all about lol? there's a rumor all the studs hang out over there but i don't know if it's true but i'm sure it is.

shoreleezy sounds dank though no doubt....hopefully you can get a couple more cuts and get them to root.....sounds like a keeper....anyone know if there are alot of similarities between shoreline and cheese?

SBP

i dont know about cheese, but if u compare it to any of the Kushes. the smell is very unique but more of an offensive skunky smell. i really would like to get my hands on this cheese, i recently smoked some URANUS KUSH that has a toe-jam-cheesey-aroma

Guest423

Veteran
oh come on now...don't be saying offensive skunky smell. that will make me feel like i have to have this clone lol!

even though it isn't full on rks atleast i've heard some credible people mention it as a roadkillish type or really skunky.....just take a peek at the aroma catagory in the report.....that sounds great. shoreleezy sounds like something us skunk lovers would enjoy.

G

hey t2u! the cheese is definately a sweet skunk from everything i've heard. i havent bothered to get it though, as im not a fan of sweet 'skunks'. talk about an oxymoron. hopefully, the shoreline will get around a bit, i know im dying to get another cut or two!

Latest posts

Latest posts