What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shoreline Smoke Report

G

for those that dont know, shoreline is a clone-only strain from texas. these nugs came from a buddy (in texas) along with some cuts. thanks again bro! :wave: unfortunately, the clones didnt root so i'll have to grow her myself a little later on down the line, but i definately enjoyed the samples. :yummy:

Appearance: the nugs are the perfect image of what i have always thought of when i think about 'dank' nugs. shades of light and dark greens meld together with the very orange hairs weaving around, looking web-ish, almost as if they hold the buds together.

Aroma: once a jar of shoreline is opened, you know what it is. it has a very strong, offensive skunk odor that i think of as off-roadkill skunk. its not roadkill but it has the same pungent, in your face aroma. this strain is one you definately cant carry a bag of around in your pocket. i went over to a buddies house once night with a small nug in my pocket and he said "damn, i havent smelled anything like that in 10 years!"

Taste: the taste is that of skunk. not sweet, fruity dutch skunk, but good old-fashioned american skunk, the skunk that actually fits the name. on the exhalation, the smoke has a sweet-ish citrus taste that compliments the skunk overtone very nicely. the taste is also a textbook definition of what i think to be 'dank,' its got the whole musky-basement thing in there. the flavor stays strong throughout the bowl or joint, good to the last drop! :yummy:

High: the high is a good, STRONG sativa high with indica qualities as well. the high reminds me of the ecsd high, except with more anxiety, whereas ecsd is very low anxiety in my opinion. shoreline starts off racy but after 20-30 minutes mellows out into a dreamy combination of sativa and indica. it definately takes care of both the body and head, which i really like about it.

overall, i would give shoreline about an 8.5/10. she's a very strong, tasty strain that is unique in today's 'elite' clone world. unlike a lot of 'elites' i have tried, she is definately a keeper in all regards. so as soon as i can get one to root, she's be staying in my garden for awhile. :D

G

thanks brother. :D yeah, im not too too distraught. im trying to drop from 14 moms to about 5 at the moment, so maybe once i drop, i'll acquire a 6th, lol.

Breezy420

Awesome report H&L. You should get this report to Beancounter for his elite/clone only thread. I'm sure he would appreciate the help!

G

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to H&L again.
Nice report bro.

GCG

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Only ever smoked "shoreline" a few times and have always questioned the legitmacy of the bud... Thanks for the report brotha--- got somethin to guage off of now... sounds like a winner, bartender187

G

This B stands for Ballin, excellent report there buddy, glad to see someone else out there enjoyin the shore as much as I. She is a wonderful plant for sure. Take it easy.

G

I just got some cuts goin of SL and the Cheese which is supposed to be RKS like. I'm hopin it'll take me back to the 70's in Humboldt.
Sure sounds like it by your smoke report H&L. The right combo of High with a followup of stoniness, sound like just the ticket I need to nirvana.
They're goin into the next run, rootin and veggin fast too.
Thanks for the report High&lonesome, Irie, Bud

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
yep that's the shoreline alright h&l :D

sweet write up that's pretty much spot on how i feel about her. hope you can get a cut up soon! i just finally got a cut established.. now to take some cuttings from her! :woohoo:

now i'm gonna whore out some veg pics if yall don't mind.. :wave:

and a little nug:

gotta love that shoreleezy :joint:

G

wow, thanks for the kind words everyone! she looks awesome in veg seedy!

pbud- i believe the cut came from seeds found in a bag at a dead show at shoreline in the late 80s. sound like a story you took part in?

beancounter

Veteran
nice report H&L, thanks breezy, but inline already beat him to it :)

one i look forward to runnin' aswell..

pbud, no, i don't believe it has anything to do with cali.. born and raised in texas.. yee haw!

G

haha, too bad the people who took place havent made it to ic to share the tale like you guys. sure is interesting reading the chem stories. :D you guys should write a novel, lol.

G

Nice report man. I had some closet hack plans for this cut a while back but that never came thru. Soon as i get some time/space i'll be back on the hunt. Good luck on getting your cuts to root, been thru hell with that in the past :pointlaug

Late

70s_PotHead

Damn fine report H&L maybe you could get people to send you some of there weed so you can do a smoke report on it....that would be cool. I like the fact that you said its not road kill but has a road kill type smell, to many people call SL RK. hell I should be growing the dang thing since its from Tx :woohoo:

And as to you getting a clone to root, just have your homie send to one already rooted and you off to the races, in fact have him or her send me one too :chin:

70s :joint: