What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shoots perpetual grow Journal

Shoots

hey this is great.
you and i have pretty identical stories.
show descriptiobn reads:
"soil grower with small child at home goes coco after tearing down and cleaning from r.a. infestion. while reading about wtf to do about r.a. stumbles upon coco auto drip and says aha thats for me. automation, small pots, bigger yields, sign me up!"
im on week 2 of veg. my last soil runs are on week 3 and 4.
look out!

Wait is that your story or mine. lol

Yeah man my life has gotten much better since changing to coco. Numbers are better, consistent and predictable results usually, and it seems once you have your nutrients figured out it gets to be easy peasy.

I just harvied this past weekend and I am happy with the results. I yielded 488 grams of buds and almost 60 of larfy buds under the 600.
The table gets lit up a little on one side more from the other light. but all in all I am a happy camper.

will try to get some photos up soon.

cheers and thanks for dropping in to my ghost town of a journal. lol

Shoots

Heres some finished stuff from the grow.

The agent orange is on the left and the bubba is on the right. 488 grams for the agent orange, and 200 + for the bubba. The orange was grown under one 600 watt light. the bubba were under 1/4-1/3 of the footprint of the 1kw. I am pretty happy how evrything turned out. the bubba came out straight fire.

picture.php

The agent orange

picture.php

picture.php

Bubba

picture.php

picture.php

have a great friday and weekend everyone. I know I am looking forward to it.

Shoots

Grinding hard like usual. Picked up a part time gig at a grow store recently so been kind of tied up with family, work, and garden. leaving little to no time to play or mess around online.

Plants are looking good in flower got a whole lot in veg waiting to pop and finally some new gear if they root. GG#4 and a strawberry diesel. I love my bubba but I need more options.

I am gonna get some photos up this weekend of both veg and flower rooms and will be lurking icmag when can.

I am watching your 6/9 girls I may want to try it too.

cheers lyryc

Buddler

Veteran
Excellent shots Shoots the orange is a beauty and the bubba is very frosty no doubt very nice smoke ,I got a bubba cut now they sure are slow vegger and not a big yield but very dank buds eh . Keep dialing her in thanks Bud.

Shoots

Excellent shots Shoots the orange is a beauty and the bubba is very frosty no doubt very nice smoke ,I got a bubba cut now they sure are slow vegger and not a big yield but very dank buds eh . Keep dialing her in thanks Bud.

Hey buddler thanks for cruising through and the good words. The bubba I have is a slower vegger as well. The buds are just delicious and they have that coffee diesel dank smell. Her yields have impressed me before but sometimes they have depressed me too. hahaha.

I have a full day today to work in the room. mostly to clean and do some canopy maintenance.

Shoots

long time no see shoots , glad to see the dank :tiphat: whts next in the rotation?

Just a bunch of bubba. Eventually I will have some other gear. Hoping for roots on my new gg#4 and strawberry diesel cuts but they were bad off when I got them and limp as fuck. My new job is dope should be able to cop some new gear fairly easily now.

will get a couple photos up of the room tonight or tomorrow.

until then. shoots!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
saw you online but not your thread - had to hit up the homie n make sure all is well

i bet things r proper :joint:

6/9 is stupid easy

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Heres some finished stuff from the grow.

The agent orange is on the left and the bubba is on the right. 488 grams for the agent orange, and 200 + for the bubba. The orange was grown under one 600 watt light. the bubba were under 1/4-1/3 of the footprint of the 1kw. I am pretty happy how evrything turned out. the bubba came out straight fire.

View Image

The agent orange

View Image
View Image

Bubba

View Image
View Image

have a great friday and weekend everyone. I know I am looking forward to it.
Nice an frosty nugs ya got there. Props.

Shoots

I am doing good tleaf. Thanks for asking. Been a busy mofo lately and havent really had time to do much documenting of the grow.

Things are rolling along though and will try to do a good update on the garden this weekend.

I will have a few days next week when my family will be leaving to visit relatives, and I will stay and focus on the garden.

Need to stop by your zone soon, to check out the danks

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
I am doing good tleaf. Thanks for asking. Been a busy mofo lately and havent really had time to do much documenting of the grow.

Things are rolling along though and will try to do a good update on the garden this weekend.

I will have a few days next week when my family will be leaving to visit relatives, and I will stay and focus on the garden.

Need to stop by your zone soon, to check out the danks

:tiphat:

Shoots

Hey guys just wanted to do a quick update on the garden. its going pretty smooth now.

Just finished 5 bubba that went 63 days in flower and they came out really nice.

heres whats going down.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

have a great week everyone.

N

newtothiscoco

hello Shoots did it snow at your place :D sure look's like it
what a nice harvest

Shoots

What bubba is that?

You know I was told it was pre98 bubba crossed with og kush.

I know it came from a reliable source thats been around since before mmj in california.

Whatever it is it has that funk that has me keeping her around for more. had her for a few years. coffee, diesel, grape skittles come to mind when I smell her.

Shoots

hello Shoots did it snow at your place :D sure look's like it
what a nice harvest

Thanks man. its amazing what a fire extinguisher can do to buds isnt it. lol just kidding.

I used a flowering enhancer I have never tried before rock resinator once in week 6 and it worked better than the dry kool bloom I would normally use.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
big ups I would love to get my hands on a bubba cut...ive ran rock also , try the supercharge its awesome the only drawback is the price ;;;

Shoots

Luckily my new job allows me to try these things for free.
Working at the local hydro store is great for me since my cost to grow a gram is now much cheaper.

Just got a free set of nutrients for coco as well. nutrifield coco a and b, cargo boost, and there enzyme product. Just switched to the new nutrients and plants look really good.

Where are you located t-leaf?

Latest posts

Latest posts