What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shoots perpetual grow Journal

Shoots

Shoots what I do with unused feed lines just take drippers off and run feedlines into manifold both ends plugs the leak till u need them. U got happy plants..Bud

Thanks for the tip buddler. I knew there was a way I was just always to baked to figure that out myself. lol

Shoots

Here you go guys@ 21 days in. Found some PM on a few of the leaves. so bummed to be honest.
I learned my first mistake with these already and they are out of control n me. Wish i would have went with four instead of the 7. I need to pin my light to the ceiling. Coco is a whole lot faster and the stretch seems to have increased considerably.

picture.php

picture.php

A bubba in soil that I just finished.

picture.php

Thanks for stopping in everyone. I will bust out the sulfur burner now. I will be shutting down the room in december for a month for vacation and an overhaul to my room but that means it will be a long 7 months.

Fakkkkaaaa.. lets do this

Shoots

Will post a couple photos tonight of the progress. I am really happy with everything so far.

The dripper is working really well still no clogs or issues yet... 26 days tonight.

I did one sulfur burn and removed all the infected leaves and will do another burn tomorrow night. Its not too bad actually just really paranoid is all.

shoots

Shoots

Sorry for the delay, is anyone watching anyway?

LoL All blind this morning and decided to get a few pics up, since i said i would like three days ago.

@ day 30 last night agent orange

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was too stoned to write anything hahaha

looks good man - its kinda hard to understand your setup with your pictures but you sound happy and liek things are heading in the right direction.

The girls filling out for sure! the soil bubba looks tasty - but not a big yield :(

Whats your lights / bulb size?

Shoots

I was too stoned to write anything hahaha

looks good man - its kinda hard to understand your setup with your pictures but you sound happy and liek things are heading in the right direction.

The girls filling out for sure! the soil bubba looks tasty - but not a big yield :(

Whats your lights / bulb size?

I know my room looks confusing from the photos. hahaha I will do my best to show better pics of the setup.

To be honest the plants are too big and out of control on me so I had to pin my light to the ceiling on the one which I have never had to do before. So the other one is all low and Its kind of screwing me but it is what it is.

Pretty soon it will be mostly bubba in my room until i can aquire something else worthy.

My room is setup with 2 thouies and 2 600's the ao is under one of the 6's

sorry I am all baked atm. hahahaha

Shoots

Heres a few quick photos from a couple nights ago.

around 38 days I think.

picture.php

picture.php

A calyx growing out of a fan leaf.

picture.php

picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yum! :canabis:
looking good and on schedule.

My lights couldn't only get higher if I literally attached them to the ceiling lol.

Shoots

I know i have been lagging over here but it is going along pretty good.

I am approaching harvey this weekend on my first coco run. I have been giving cns17 ripe only for about a week. This last week I am wondering if I should cut off all food or continue on a more dilyted dose of the cns17 ripe.

I wish I could let them go another week but I am seriously swamped after this weekend for a couple weeks so they will get the axe this weekend coming up. I hope I can get a little fade happening by friday saturday.

They smell delicious.

heres a few photos.

picture.php

picture.php

A shot of the bubba which is a week behind or so but these are simply the easiest plant to trim so I am not too stresssed on these ones going a little longer

picture.php

Thanks for looking in and if you have any advice for me on the final week and what I should feed or not feed.

peace.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
hey this is great.
you and i have pretty identical stories.
show descriptiobn reads:
"soil grower with small child at home goes coco after tearing down and cleaning from r.a. infestion. while reading about wtf to do about r.a. stumbles upon coco auto drip and says aha thats for me. automation, small pots, bigger yields, sign me up!"
im on week 2 of veg. my last soil runs are on week 3 and 4.
look out!

Latest posts

Latest posts