What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shoots perpetual grow Journal

Shoots

Hows it going everyone?

I am happy to say that things are getting better.

The bumps in the road that popped up for me were a personal matter and it involved my wife and alcohol. I don't drink and neither did she but she relapsed soon after she went off her zoloft. Let me just say it was a hard time the past couple but I am on the up and up. My grow was stopped abruptly and my tray of cuts Ii had taken were looking like some of my best I have ever taken. but I could not get to them as often as I normally would.

Theres a lot more to my story but it is a mess of shit I dont want to talk about.

That stuff aside I am about to flower a set of plants this coming monday. super psyched on it. been too long since I have had my own flowers.

Thanks for stopping in everybody. pics soon too.

shoots

Shoots

man I am a lagger. hahaha

I am doing better. Thanks lyryc if you see this. super grateful to have met you brother.

I will show them bitches off soon.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mary Kushmas! Good vibes, Great health, Green Blessings and Much love to you and yours!