What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shooey's Adventures with Green Poison (FV)

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
GP #7 in the books... came in at 44g... pushing my avg up to 36g per pot for this round with one (GP #3) still to be chopped...9 weeks today and she shows no signs of finishing with only minimal amber resins... one way or another she's coming down this weekend though, I need the space for the next lot :)

picture.php

JamieShoes

Veteran
cheers fellers, I had a sneaky puff on it already... she packs a fair punch ... to be fair, they all do...

overall this is probably the most indica strain I've ever run...thats probably why I fkd up on the yield a bit...looking at the root masses, they could, for the most part, have been given longer in veg... I'm just so used to seeing a certain amount of plant at flip time and seeing it develop into a certain size after that... that didnt happen quite as I'm used to but I know for next time :)

the lower end yields are certainly more to do with my grow style than the genetics, the buds and colas are freaken huge and harder than a billy goat on steroids :D

B

bigganjabud

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhahhahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa

Double are Billy goat!!

JamieShoes

Veteran
next round got potted on today... 12 pots made up of 3 x Jack O Nesia (from Karma) and then 9 of the cuttings from the GP run. They're a mix of numbers 6, 7 and the Big Girl so should be good for yield... we can but hope :D

so I'll give them a couple days more veg time with a view to flipping them early next week... at the moment I'm trailing them in and out of the tent where the last of GP resides so they can make use of the space under HPS... bit of a pain having to move 12 pots in and out of there at 7am though :D

pics later if I remember....

be lucky
j :tiphat:

edit: I heard my nan got out of the hospital today... thanks those of you asking after her... the signs seem positive :D

Last edited:
B

bigganjabud

Gwarn nanny shoes !!

I'm glad mate oh and we'll done with the new re-additions to the tent

I'm doing well we have a couple that are now searching a 600 but I'm gonna let em all root a bit more before I put them in

JamieShoes

Veteran
The Last of The Mohicans (GP#3 just before I cut her down about 30 minutes ago...Conclusions, final weights and smoke reports to come in a few days then :D

picture.php

JamieShoes

Veteran
yeah bits n pieces mate.. Jackie O coming up, some sweet bits, conny testers showing signs of life... it's all goin on ;)

JamieShoes

Veteran
yeah theres life in the old dog yet, time to get on my greasy winter coat lol.. sig needs updating so I need dairies to fill it with :)

B

bigganjabud

Same I've just got this "senior member" title idk how I got it but I feel really grown up now !!

Also I've gone with sweet special,black jack and cream mandy all fv so we will see if I can doos dem proppa innit

B

bigganjabud

Wtf? Gray I've got bald spots !!! You meen it grows back ??? Now I'm intrigued !!!