What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shooey's Adventures with Green Poison (FV)

B

bigganjabud

Executive highlights!!! You know for the classic description !!

I'd also add a few crazy lady owners and a hell of a lot of milage on the clock but ffs no one wants an old banger

B

bigganjabud

So they still get the powdery mildew then? Might need to investigate this further !!

Off to the bingo Monday I rekon !!

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
lol well I was thinking green ones... but if there's some gum love to be had...who am I to judge :)

JamieShoes

Veteran
last GP from this round is down, dried and weighed.. she did 45g in the end, bringing the total for the 8 to just shy of 300g.... an avg of around 37g per pot.

some things we can conclude from this are that for the area to have been full to capacity with plants of this size (based on root masses) I could have probably put 16 of these in this area... something else is that the biggest of them did 65g, as a selection, a tent with 12 of these (my usual set up) would do in excess of 700g...

the last plant for this whole run is coming down in the next couple of days, I expect her to drag the overall yield for this run kicking and screaming towards the 450g-500g mark.. we'll see... not sure how much I'll leave on for the re-veg yet, maybe 5-10% ish...

here's some numbers...

GP1 - 20g
GP4 - 28g
GP2 - 25g
GP5 - 29g
GP "beast" - 65g
GP6 - 41g
GP7 - 44g
GP3 - 45g

total = 297g (/8 = 37.1g)

other bits:

Fake Amnesia: 35g
Early Pulled Santa: 24g - no sacs or seeds found, but better to be safe than sorry ;)

more conclusions, final reports, nug shots etc still to come...

be lucky
j :tiphat:

Last edited:

JamieShoes

Veteran
no linky? a pic is a good start eh :)

next round of GPs has gone into the tent... need to get them flipped by Thursday/Friday if theyre to have any chance of being out at Christmas...for the most part, theyre only around 9-12 inches tall at the mo tho ...maybe I'll try n cram more in there, but I have 3 un sexed Jack O'Nesias in there as well.. maybe one or two (or three) of them will make way...just to keep everything slightly unnecessarily overcomplicated :D

In there we have the 3 JKO's, 1 Zamal Hash, 1 Fake Amnesia and 9 GPs (mixed)...

picture.php

B

bigganjabud

Well knock me over with a fevver a link !!!! That's a great idea!!

Not sure its worth it yet tho

JamieShoes

Veteran
the trunk on that tree makes me laugh out loud everytime i see it, you must reveg it ;)

thats the plan ... this is the 2nd time I flowered her already but I'm interested to see what the 3rd season brings.. I'm told Zamal doesnt even get going til the second round :D

I'll get a trunk shot for you tomorrow eh, must be nearly as thick as my wrist. :)

JamieShoes

Veteran
So here's a couple of random head shots from the latest round...this is at 6.5 weeks (all FV phenos)

pics
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

bigganjabud

Lookin banging as usual man just a quick one really

I've now got an led Aswell as a 600 in an adjusta-wing so how do u suggest I hang this?

I'm thinking reflector usual and led just over looking the bottom half of me table?

What say you?

Also wow them fv do well with cuttings don't they?

JamieShoes

Veteran
some of the fv cuttings cant wait to get going, really happy to make roots :)

not sure what the advice is with the LED, afaik they run cool but produce very strong light so you dont want it too close...best have a quick look at the LED section, I'm sure one of those guys must know...

B

bigganjabud

Looks lovely mate tbh I've worked it out aswell with the whole hps led vision

Latest posts

Latest posts