What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

it is paradise cheese ibl. will be afghan cheese x cheese and then worked ibl . this can happen when a mother plant is over used and aged . can be avoided for longer than 6-7 years on cetrain strains by not re-newing the mother plant so many times .. it is light intensity related now. she can't handle too many lumens anymore. she used to be a light whore . she did the same only a little earlier recently under the gavita double enders , and the other strains did fine . no big deal. i can leave her another week yet , maybe in another room
Oh yeah I do remember that now you mention it. That it happened before.

You could make rodelized Cheese seeds with it hehe.

shiva82

Oh yeah I do remember that now you mention it. That it happened before.

You could make rodelized Cheese seeds with it hehe.
i will just smoke it . it will be a good smoke regardless . more mature than the led light suggests too. another week it will be fine as smokeables . i will make hash with all the trash

shiva82

i can have a couple weeks break too . next into the chamber i think the chem x lemon lp4 fem. i have two . i will do one in the chamber and the other in the attic with the silverhashplant x soar testers

shiva82

finished work early . had to go and repair this garden shed again . if you enjoy golf and sports , it is a great room to chill in . one day i will build my own

had to edit

Last edited:

shiva82

quick pit stop reefer. silverhashplant

Attachments

• IMG_0950.JPG
    IMG_0950.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 11

shiva82

pollen chuck update . operation 'time travel' . 'muddyhay' and 'space monkey' being pollinated by 'bottomshelf' . they have struggled with the winter cold but they are all pollinated now . final phases . the selected 'muddyhay' smells of artificial grape juice , like the jamaicans enjoy . i will reveg her too , as i like her character .

Attachments

• IMG_0951.JPG
    IMG_0951.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0953.JPG
    IMG_0953.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0954.JPG
    IMG_0954.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0960.JPG
    IMG_0960.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 18

zaprjaques

pollen chuck update . operation 'time travel' . 'muddyhay' and 'space monkey' being pollinated by 'bottomshelf' . they have struggled with the winter cold but they are all pollinated now . final phases . the selected 'muddyhay' smells of artificial grape juice , like the jamaicans enjoy . i will reveg her too , as i like her character .
fucking gorgeous mate!! 😍😍😍😍

Latest posts

Latest posts