shiva82

smoking some 'bottomshelf' this evening . prepare for take off

Attachments

• IMG_0962.JPG
    IMG_0962.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 16

zaprjaques

the boveda kid
i have been trying to pin down the aroma for a while, and it has morphed into the same aroma as the grape vape juice or the jamaican type grape artificial juice or soda
nice! i've always associated hazey stuff with grape, but i dont have a large pool of samples so to speak.

shiva82

nice! i've always associated hazey stuff with grape, but i dont have a large pool of samples so to speak.
i have never come across this aroma before in weed like this , however all that can change . and hopefully she will be heavily seeded in 4 weeks. a little late , but the bottomshelf was later to drop than expected. the space monkey will be all seed as she is only 3 weeks in . muddyhay x bottomshelf= time travel and spacemonkey x bottom shelf = donkeykong

i will hit the muddyhay[ peach oz x oldtimer] winner with all my peach oz x leb males for further exploration

zaprjaques

the boveda kid
i have never come across this aroma before in weed like this , however all that can change . and hopefully she will be heavily seeded in 4 weeks. a little late , but the bottomshelf was later to drop than expected. the space monkey will be all seed as she is only 3 weeks in . muddyhay x bottomshelf= time travel and spacemonkey x bottom shelf = donkeykong

i will hit the muddyhay[ peach oz x oldtimer] winner with all my peach oz x leb males for further exploration
in search of the peach wizard o:

shiva82

in search of the peach wizard o:
i fucked up operation peach ozz by losing that mother too. she was around 7 years old too . some clones last longer , but my approach is far too aggressive for long term . if you want a mother plant to last 20 years, it is best not to keep recycling her with clones 4 times a year for many years and have fluctuating conditions . best to keep one plant and healthy cuts of her simultaneously to get more years. but in the uk it is illegal and i have little space to use , so i restrict myself on plant numbers

i can get operation peach back on track by recombining the most peachy i find of the different lines. or maybe not. i will have a try

shiva82

I’m a fiend for that fake plastic grape any way it comes!
Haven’t had a bottle of Bigga in years but can still taste it.

If that comes through in flavour in the finished smoke it could be great.

You’ve peaked my interest…
i love that bigga grape . i found an even better one. still grape lemonade , i forget the brand. it will come to me