What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Hows your mom shiva? Is she out of the hospital yet?
she was out in 3 days post op instead of 7-14 days. remarkable . she is unsteady on her feet and has a sore head as expected. she is being monitored , and has gone to one of my uncles in scotland which is where she is from , while she recovers. her partner is recovering well from his second hip replacement and has a carer for two weeks while my mother recovers in the fresh air of rural scotand , where she can go on slow walks with her dogs and be safe enough with my uncles

thanks for asking rob

GreenestBasterd

she was out in 3 days post op instead of 7-14 days. remarkable . she is unsteady on her feet and has a sore head as expected. she is being monitored , and has gone to one of my uncles in scotland which is where she is from , while she recovers. her partner is recovering well from his second hip replacement and has a carer for two weeks while my mother recovers in the fresh air of rural scotand , where she can go on slow walks with her dogs and be safe enough with my uncles

thanks for asking rob
This is top news mate. Glad everything went so smooth and she’s in an environment conducive to healing and recovery.

shiva82

i would love to meet a worker at the calypso factory who could steal bottles of the concentrate . would beat vimto any day of the week . wild flavours

RobFromTX

thanks for asking rob
Well im glad everything went well well buddy. She sounds like a strong lady, im glad she weathered the storm

RobFromTX

Got the house to myself and getting stoned on a joint of zacatecas and watching Highlander. I drove my brother crazy when i was a kid watching this movie so many times and my wife still clowns on me today. But It was hands down my favorite film when i was a boy

1710882346770.jpeg

shiva82

That zamaldelica seems to be Ace's most prized and popular strain. I guess im wired differently. It just made me want to light a candle in the dark and suck my thumb for 2 hours. way too damn trippy for me
panama and panama hybrids have been my favourite ace products so far . congo was great too, but that was many years ago .