What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

for example. people actually go and watch live music and watch the live show through their mobile phone screen. i find it annoying

we need smart phone or smart device rehabilitation

shiva82

whatever one may say, but you are also tied to modern technologies and dependent on them!
in a way. yes. for business to earn money. yes. other than that , then no

do you suggest i use a cup and some string attached? or use a carrier pigeon?

huge difference between using a phone , as a phone, to organise work...

i would happily go with out if i had security of food and shelter

zaprjaques

apparently some scientists found out that if you play a certain tribe called quest joint while cheese is aging, it will have more aminoacids.
my guess is it was this one, sorry to interrupt the english program

i'll check out the english ones on my way home, like yesterday. it was very nice. thanks shiva and the gang!

shiva82

apparently some scientists found out that if you play a certain tribe called quest joint while cheese is aging, it will have more aminoacids.
my guess is it was this one, sorry to interrupt the english program

i'll check out the english ones on my way home, like yesterday. it was very nice. thanks shiva and the gang!

wow. coincidentally i have tribe called quest playing and i'm smoking some cheese . i feel its aminos

shiva82

got myself a new phone

Attachments

• IMG_6204.JPG
    IMG_6204.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 18