What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

when i was in my early teens , i used to skive off skool and go to the record shops in town and listen to records all day . mainly rap. Or i would go to hmv and play the consoles they had set up . Then maybe score some yardie brick or hash from the snooker hall with my bus and dinner money . the good old 90s man

shiva82

Does not sound that fun to me...
at least it is dry . yeah, not ideal up there. exposed and i refuse to seal it all up as the loft area should breathe . i have a tent with a small tent attached to it. in the small tent i have a small tubular 150 watt heater that is on and basically the intake. the air sucked into the tent comes from the warmed area. i could add more heat , but i can't afford to do that. out of my budget. I also want to stress test my plants . see how stable they are

shiva82

it could also make it crap and less thc . cold is not so bad. id rather it be a bit cold at night rather than too hot in the day

shiva82

brave. normally i veg up there , which is great now at this time of year . however i'm flowering out some peach ozz x oldtimerhaze up there , as i have downsized my veg space and done a swap. i could double up the heat , but i'm at my limit of spending. fleece is good idea. i have fleece round my tent. helps a bit. heat matts are good too, but i could do with a 80 cm one. i will just go with what i have. and what will be will be

Cloneman

Veteran
talking about said mates brother's shop, this is him talking on the radio at the beginning and his shop at 4min (not behind the ramp, but another brother is, with his back to the camera). Reminds me some of these people aren't around any more...RIP Paul, Breeze
'89 to '95 were the best times, E's were great then charlie turned up and everybody wanted to stab each other.
classic

shiva82

rip brother of clonemans friend . i was never a fan of charlie, too expensive and i prefered e's and whizz. i'm younger but was an early explorer. i find coke heads annoying aswell