What's new

Shiva Grows

Plookerkingjon

cute looking dog . the procedure went fine i think. I'm ok and healed up now. if you have a safe addy i can send you testers if you are in need. what happened to all those bathroom plants you had? and you can't go wrong with old school 1000watt units. are you going in a hood or vertical?

shivaclaus

I've had covid twice since it started and I think the individual I live with brought another round of it when I first started these plants I get up two days I'd feel great and feel like s*** for 3 days and then took a test turned out positive five days later not shedding it anymore feel better but I won't lie it's affected my daily motivation the reason I'm bringing this up is because it's distracted me from being able to stay on task on a daily basis or what I need to get done for example ordering the soil that I wanted and having the individual I wanted to go grab it not have enough to date ID he needs a little valid ID in order to be able to go on to the property to grab the soil to bring it back to my house here and I now I can go but up until now I was shedding and I didn't want to expose anyone to it I wanted to be responsible so with all that being said I'll show you a couple ideas in my pre-existing dwelling of where I was thinking of putting that thousand it's dimmable down to 600 which I like I got to order a 6 in line fan and subducting and I should be good to go

Hasch

learning and laughing
I had a very weird strange Twilight Zone incident happened to me so I pulled away from everything it wasn't like I was doing anything illegal but the behavior of the individual and the 24 hours afterwards there was a brief synopsis where I was questioning why I was born into the species
:oops:

That thought has also come to me now+then...
I'm over that now and just moving on upwards and onwards you've let that go
(y)

shiva82

I've had covid twice since it started and I think the individual I live with brought another round of it when I first started these plants I get up two days I'd feel great and feel like s*** for 3 days and then took a test turned out positive five days later not shedding it anymore feel better but I won't lie it's affected my daily motivation the reason I'm bringing this up is because it's distracted me from being able to stay on task on a daily basis or what I need to get done for example ordering the soil that I wanted and having the individual I wanted to go grab it not have enough to date ID he needs a little valid ID in order to be able to go on to the property to grab the soil to bring it back to my house here and I now I can go but up until now I was shedding and I didn't want to expose anyone to it I wanted to be responsible so with all that being said I'll show you a couple ideas in my pre-existing dwelling of where I was thinking of putting that thousand it's dimmable down to 600 which I like I got to order a 6 in line fan and subducting and I should be good to go
spike protein shedding is real . glad you are over your illness bout .

don't dim down your bulbs. it wears them out and alters the spectrum. if you use the 600 setting , use a 600 watt bulb. if using a 1000 watt bulb , just use the 1000watt setting .

Attachments

• IMG_4775.JPG
    IMG_4775.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 21

shiva82

Were still pumping along
I had a very weird strange Twilight Zone incident happened to me so I pulled away from everything it wasn't like I was doing anything illegal but the behavior of the individual and the 24 hours afterwards there was a brief synopsis where I was questioning why I was born into the species I'm over that now and just moving on upwards and onwards I f****** miss hempy mcnoodle

looking good for such small root space . Hempy is a gentleman , love that guy

shiva82

Were still pumping along
I had a very weird strange Twilight Zone incident happened to me so I pulled away from everything it wasn't like I was doing anything illegal but the behavior of the individual and the 24 hours afterwards there was a brief synopsis where I was questioning why I was born into the species I'm over that now and just moving on upwards and onwards I f****** miss hempy mcnoodle
i like the lamp holder you have aquired. useful. i think flexi multi head led grow units would be great

Plookerkingjon

spike protein shedding is real . glad you are over your illness bout .

don't dim down your bulbs. it wears them out and alters the spectrum. if you use the 600 setting , use a 600 watt bulb. if using a 1000 watt bulb , just use the 1000watt setting .
Sorry I was out at the store trying to see what I can get for inline fans and such locally what up what a nightmare going out to stores is anymore, the main store the targets all of them don't have any Electronics on display because the thieves that come here they just can't I guess is what the guy who was working in there said so I guess we're not we're dynamic in our society where you go into a store and have to stuff that you would be Noble to see normally isn't on display cuz they can't keep it without people stealing it. I appreciate your Insight and your help and I'd like to stop in here for once in awhile if that's okay and shoot the s*** with you guys

shiva82

you were too quick for me mitsu. i post before i listen some times, and when i play it i think meh , and then i swap the track. try the track i replaced it with