Attachments

• IMG_4778.JPG
    IMG_4778.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4783.JPG
    IMG_4783.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 27

X15

soundbombing albums were classics. i had the first one at school on cassette walkman i think
I remember those. My older brother had some and he gave me one of his old walkmans’. I didn’t get any soundbombing albums on cassette… I remember being really disappointed when I got the first Jock Jams cassette ..
tho my Mom worked at a florist and I would go to work with her after school and help her care for plants and strip roses… The guy that owned the flower Shop was Super nice and he was very openly gay… This guy was the first person to introduce me to Queen! He gave me a Queen cassette for my Walkman and the rest is history haha!

shiva82

nowt wrong with being gay or queen. They made some good music too. the walkman , a pencil and some salotape for when the reel got tangled and snapped. I think the soundbombing cassette i had was a recording or a copy. I used to enjoy making mix tapes for my girlfriends at school. serenade them with east coast and westcoast gangsta rap and hip hop . haha. what a Romeo i was

Last edited:

Plookerkingjon

Not only do I remember those Sony walkmans I remember how much of a monopolization they had on the market when they sold their little sport Walkman that would clip close with the skinny headphones that went around the top of your head nobody could compete with them

shiva82

i got 3 x packs of these in regulars to grow outdoor wild as my autos , and i can harvest male pollen too. 15 seeds for 16 uk pound. i got 3 x packs of Top .Nederland. Ras aswell . the fems will be more line bred to kcs favourites but id rather have the regs and hunt through. The tnr interests me, being an early thai hybrid.

my first grow with kcbrains so i don't know how good they will be , but i know he does alot of outdoor selection and breeding in holland so should be well suited to the uk.

Attachments

• IMG_4784.JPG
    IMG_4784.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 20

shiva82

peach oz x oldtimer haze . 5 days in of the 12 12 regime.cold up in the loft as expected. 8c in the tent just before lights came on. -1 c outside , and 2 c in the loft . hopefully that is as cold as it gets . if not , then so be it . see what they do. fun either way.

Attachments

• IMG_4787.JPG
    IMG_4787.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4786.JPG
    IMG_4786.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 18

Latest posts

Latest posts