What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

long day working hard for little reward. time to get high. I'm looking at buying a second hand digital camera , as the one i have is not great for bud pictures, the flash seems to be delayed and the focus with me as the user is not great. Any recommendations? 10-20 year old second hand digital camera. I refuse to use "smart " anything , and prefer" dumb" devices, even though "smart " actually means "pain". i can't get a good macro shot. 6 week old bud , still sticky .

Attachments

• IMG_2660.JPG
    IMG_2660.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_2658.JPG
    IMG_2658.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 66
Last edited:

shiva82

here is the last remaining heavy grapefuit, the freebie . Nothing like it's description , maybe for the best . i think the freebie is not heavy grapefuit , but still wary of her. she is staying true for now at just over 3 weeks flower. all my plants need a feed at this point , but i'm never a heavy feeder really . i will mix up a mild feed from now for the next few weeks for basic plant support. The main terminal bud i had to bend under the screen and bend her another two times to stop it getting to close to the cmh. not much fragrance yet , decent early trichome production , and i removed everything below screen on her.

Attachments

• IMG_2661.JPG
    IMG_2661.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2662.JPG
    IMG_2662.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2663.JPG
    IMG_2663.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2664.JPG
    IMG_2664.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 47

shiva82

the two utopias that replaced the heavygs reached maturity quick and have started to just about flower now , so thats good. both look similar and healthy.

shiva82

one of the two leb males in my mini greenhouse. the early skunk are still not flowering but will not be long off starting now .hopefully the leb males live long enough , or i may have to collect some pollen at some point to pollinate the later flowering plants . i will have a clearer answer in two or three weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_2673.JPG
    IMG_2673.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 37

shiva82

i saved up a little bit of money for treating myself and today i ordered a packet of bodhi seeds Soar , and 5 x violeta from ace . Balsamic aromas sounded interesting with both of them and the genetics sound interesting to me too.

Soar by BodhiSeeds is a fantastic cross of the Colombian Red 'Punto Rojo' with the OMG (Old Mother Afghani Indica) - this blend smells incredible fine, you can find balsamic exotic aromas and flavors, reminiscent of cherry blossoms, with hints of lemon. Soar is perfectly suited for indoors, this strain is not hard to grow but it takes some time to get the best out of it - outdoors you should use a greenhouse if you do not live in a sub- or tropical area!

violeta - Purple Malawi x Purple Pakistan Chitral Kush.
STRUCTURE: Mainly columnar structure, with medium node length.
BOUQUET: Interesting balsamic aroma, with a background of forest fruits air freshener.
HIGH: Kind and well balanced sativa/indica effect.

next round i'm growing the hindukush x cheese in my 70cm2 test tent and , i will run the soar and violeta in my sensi tent and save the males for fun once the hindu x cheese are finished , and by that time i can start the old timer haze hybrids

Latest posts

Latest posts