What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

marvelous marvin. i have a signed glove supposedly from Hagler[ i think mine is a fake but i don't care] love this guy

shiva82

some people say stretching is best post workout . i think a bong hit works better. i quickpressed a small nug of daydream with no filter with my hand clamps. i get a couple of big hits on a bong instead of a joint. different highs completely in the two formats. rosin flower bong hits elevate me even when a strain is indica biased. i get a good rush and helps my athritis . my camera isn't great and my skills are not the best but the rosin melts as soon as i gets near room temp so i couldn't focus in on it well.It's quite potent and medicinal. probably 3 good full bong hits for me that will keep me on a level all day .

Attachments

• IMG_2589.JPG
    IMG_2589.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_2593.JPG
    IMG_2593.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2595.JPG
    IMG_2595.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2596.JPG
    IMG_2596.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_2603.JPG
    IMG_2603.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2607.JPG
    IMG_2607.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2610.JPG
    IMG_2610.JPG
    1,018.3 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

shiva82

some Tikal thats been a couple months in a container. wasn't a keeper. i didn't trim it, just left it curing on the branches. medium grade pheno. average high , average smoke . tastes quite good though. I know there is much better phenotypes to find and worth trying. I have a few seeds of it left that i will germinate this year. i pollinated it with hindu kush male , and maybe i will germinate some of them at the same time just out of interest. i don't expect anything special though .

Attachments

• IMG_2612.JPG
    IMG_2612.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 57

shiva82

test run of some paradise cheese x hindu kush . i just collected the seeds and stored them in a cold dark place sealed up. there is a couple of duds in there but i was in a hurry. the flash makes them look pale , but they are more bronzey in colour. I have no idea what these will be like so i'm testing ten self selected seeds from the batch and i have gone straight into soaking wet light mix and onto the windowsill. i may move them under a 24 watt led if i spot any fungus gnats at aany stage. hopefully these will be good for my grow tent indoor and quite a traditional match i would imagine. i know they say cheese is sk1 , but i always find it has an northern lights involved , a skunk nl , or shivaskunk i think if it was sensi. i'm not sure but either maple leaf , or northern lights afghan mixed with skunk is my guess. i also noticed in the ssh , that the nl side of it resembled the cheese when they are both pregnant in different ways. anyway, cheese ibl from paradise x hindu kush from sensi pollen chuck job.

Attachments

• IMG_2619.JPG
    IMG_2619.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2621.JPG
    IMG_2621.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2623.JPG
    IMG_2623.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 48

shiva82

leb number 1 i binned as it autoflowered no matter what , and the remaining leb number 2 starts to flower as soon as it is getting pot bound. loses a bit of vibrancy and throws pistils out very quick. i will repot her and throw her back under 24 7. i only want to keep her until i get to smoke her soon, and go from there. i have no space and its just a hobby so i have to kill alot of stuff off and can only do small numbers.

Attachments

• IMG_2624.JPG
    IMG_2624.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2630.JPG
    IMG_2630.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 45

shiva82

ok i ended up planting that leb 2 in my garden after taking a clone from her. let nature do its job. stuck it in my passion flower bed and hid it with plants. i harvested some more bucket grown spuds too.

Attachments

• IMG_2636.JPG
    IMG_2636.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2635.JPG
    IMG_2635.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2634.JPG
    IMG_2634.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2632.JPG
    IMG_2632.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 48

shiva82

leb 1 polinated with oldtimerhaze and leb 2 soon to be pollinated by the same donor , with the polinated peach next to them. conditions are never great in my seed run tent , but thats ok . cheese then peach pollinated by thae same othz too. 3 weeks seeds should be more than ready.

Attachments

• IMG_2642.JPG
    IMG_2642.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2641.JPG
    IMG_2641.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2638.JPG
    IMG_2638.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2637.JPG
    IMG_2637.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2644.JPG
    IMG_2644.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2639.JPG
    IMG_2639.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 41

shiva82

i have decided to buy two packs of Soar next pay day. columbian red x old mother ghani. should be great for an f2 stash and they will be gone soon. bodhi selected well i think for that one and done the hard work for me .

Last edited:

shiva82

i try just have fun, and i try to expect fuck all and accept anything ,and all will be good in the end. no expectations . with low male numbers it is a long ass process finding combinations better than what we can just readily buy , so it is all just for fun as a hobby and experimenting .

Latest posts

Latest posts