What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i agree , potential for a quick haze sativa hybrid with decent cbd and thc levels. interesting at the very least. i have no idea how good the studs are until i grow out his kids. wish i had space to have loads of old timer males to select from.the leb old timer or old timer leb needs to be tested to see which direction i prefer , but again with limited numbers its all very limited in results. i think some nice feel good weed , medium thc with decent cbd levels, good flavours , vigour and a sativa would be best result

out of the 4 grapefruit seeds i have going one of them was stretching and elongating a bit too much for my liking. i culled it and made space for the two sativas i started that ive forgotten name of as i m baked

Last edited:

shiva82

3 of the 4 heavy grapefruit were true hermie. haha. absolute shit. Cut a long story short. I receieved one single seed for free with my last seed order and it sounded an interesting flavourful hybrid to me , so i bought a 3 pack of the same strain to boost the numbers and try find one good expression.The 3 pack original package seeds all hermies within 10 days of flipping , and the one freebie is female, so far . I was parnoid about hermies from cheap fem seed company and thats been confrimed to me , again. i never learn . Stay away from cheap fems, not worth the fucking hassle. Anyway , one left that i have to watch every day .I put two utopia haze seedlings in the main space created and i just folded over a couple of plants onto the screen to take the space.

shiva82

i'm sure with this pack of shite that they reversed one of the parents way to early and maybe double recessive hermie traits, untested parental lines , and this batch of seeds would of basically been all hermie. but i was suckered, and they got my 15 quid for little work i suppose . I don't think many seed makers in europe test the parents , test the offspring , stress test them and then reproduce and test again before selling their stock . Fems will either be pure female batches, or mixed female and hermie , or all hermies , depending on technique . I'm no expert with producing female seeds and dont intend to become one either . I'm a bit of a traditionalist . you win some you lose some , and we take risks. Saying that ive had some expensive fems that were pure dogshit too. i used to enjoy roni size as a youth , great track.cheers

Last edited:

shiva82

picking vs grinding. i notice when i smoke joints , some ganja is best picked at or scissored into a joint rather than in the grinder . Quite rare , but i'm finding it true with the daydream. must tastier when scissored or picked into joint. random obvservation. i like small single thin sheet of rizla and approx 0.5 of weed . nice fat stumpy beast aiming for thick rich tokes,with a coffee

shiva82

the biggest dissapointment ive had over 25 yearsof buying seeds is blueberry and it's crosses. the original hybrid and clones and hybrids were great and everything since not so good.that's just my experience after spending alot of hard earned cash. We all have different tastes and expectations so it is always best to follow instinct and try what you can and go from there. bastard hermies space wasters and such haha. Every point on a ball is a centre so we all have our own truth. i'm a fan boy of ace seeds these days, love their set up strains and ethos. cbg seems to of disapeared. Bodhi i have had success with too. Keep my eye on these fem utopia haze and remaining heavy grapefruit freebies. when the fuel rebate is cleared , i will be buying more ace seeds. maybe the malawi x panama and the panama x malawi and thai in regs. and save them for next year project. i had malawi x panama as freebies that were a success and nice high , which i found great for hiking on and a long lasting up high .So they would be a good choice of seeds for me to hunt through , and having mxp and p x m would be great.

Last edited:

shiva82

leb seed run in mini greenhouse. everything is stable enough, rootbound and a bit tired looking but overall not bad. the early skunks and the two clones are rootbound and a bit tired too and should start flowering soon, if they flower after the leb males die it is no big deal. my main concern is making more leb seedstock for myself and anything else is a bonus. i have two males and two fems in one rectangle pot , leb 2 male and leb 2 female are slower to flower and maybe the more potent. time will tell.

Attachments

• IMG_2569.JPG
    IMG_2569.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2567.JPG
    IMG_2567.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2565.JPG
    IMG_2565.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2561.JPG
    IMG_2561.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2559.JPG
    IMG_2559.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_2557.JPG
    IMG_2557.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 67

shiva82

i have two phenos of old timer , i kept the fruity smelling ones , and they are both near identical phenotypes, so i made a mistake there. non the less we have seeds forming nicely. plants again are rootbound and look like shit but mission is close to completion. i had one good male and i pollinated both ladies.

Attachments

• IMG_2580.JPG
    IMG_2580.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 74

shiva82

the lebanese , i have the two female phenos again flowering in tiny pots , one ahead of the other, one was polinated early and looks on its way and the other isnt long in the cab . i have put another oldtimer male clone in there to chase the lebs. the lebs could hermie indoors there so i have to be on guard

Attachments

• IMG_2574.JPG
    IMG_2574.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2583.JPG
    IMG_2583.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 63

Latest posts

Latest posts