What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

Zacateca Tribute. moving on up

Attachments

• IMG_20230605_074920982.jpg
    IMG_20230605_074920982.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 15

shiva82

the day neutral semi autos , are only autos in a short day cycle once they are mature enough sexually. you can reveg them under 24 hours no problem, unlike a true auto

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like dirt the best, but yeah used to be really into cycles. There's no roost on the street but you can burn rubber and blow smoke! :smoke:

Pretty cool race, they need to build a track it looks like. We have a 500 mile race for indycars in our capital city. Racing is a big part of our culture here, I'm just miles from the track! Everything is fast, farming, racing cars, even the women. Women even are a big part of racing, there was just an article in the county paper! :smoke:

shiva82

I like dirt the best, but yeah used to be really into cycles. There's no roost on the street but you can burn rubber and blow smoke! :smoke:

Pretty cool race, they need to build a track it looks like. We have a 500 mile race for indycars in our capital city. Racing is a big part of our culture here, I'm just miles from the track! :smoke:
look into isle of man tt . the story , the rules.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright cool. Looks like french racing at first glance. I love trials, thats super technial where they hop rocks. I can do a little bit of it with the bmx bike.

shiva82

south sudan . 12.5 hours on 11.5 off .to begin with , with temps low of 20 , highs of 35 c.

i'm hoping for 4 plants out of 5 seeds to fit the mini tent.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Makes the race real when its spread out over the land. I've done some touring on a dirtbike in the mountains of West Virginia.Life changing experience!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking for light a little bit, but they will have less internode stretch once they get a little higher with more light. We'll put them through the ranks and get them in working order. You will be proud! :smoke:

Paradaise Cheese x Hindu Kush

full

Paradaise Cheese x Hindu Kush

full

Early Skunk x Lebanese

full

Early Skunk x Lebanese

full