What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

ok, i best get to the farm and start watering down areas properly. my mate is still not watering enough , but i don't want to put him off the enjoyment...so i will just go do it now myself and let him chill out

i don't want to start pecking his head everyday

shiva82

watering and feeding complete. i can chill out now

i may as well roll another joint and relax

Attachments

• IMG_7174.JPG
    IMG_7174.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7173.JPG
    IMG_7173.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7172.JPG
    IMG_7172.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7171.JPG
    IMG_7171.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7170.JPG
    IMG_7170.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_7167.JPG
    IMG_7167.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 18

shiva82

Its a lot of work watering. Easy, but it must be done. Need to check back in the thread for updates. Maybe you can have another thread just for the grow log?
everything stays in this thread. anything shiva related , i'm here. come see me

shivas diary. everything is day to day and i save no pictures on my camera nor my laptop. i rarely share the same picture twice. i think everyday i post on this website i post a new weed related update with pictures. i can't do more than that pipe

if i did a thread for every strain or grow i'm involved in then it would hectic and too confusing

Last edited:

shiva82

melon plant , chilling in the evening

Attachments

• IMG_7169.JPG
    IMG_7169.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_7168.JPG
    IMG_7168.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 17

shiva82

i'm sure you all have tried the famous deep fried mars bar. i thought i would try the deep fried snickers.

not too bad

Attachments

• IMG_7175.JPG
    IMG_7175.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 14