What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

"the uploaded file appears to be empty . please try a different file."

i'm not sure why this is happening. i have not altered any settings

revegeta666

"the uploaded file appears to be empty . please try a different file."

i'm not sure why this is happening. i have not altered any settings
If you're getting that error when uploading pictures, check in your gallery if you have 2 versions of the same pic. Some apps like Instagram make a duplicate of the pictures I upload, so when I try to upload it on icmag I get this error or "the file is not a picture". But then I scroll further down in the gallery and the same picture is there and it works. Not sure if the same is happening to you, but in case it is.

shiva82

If you're getting that error when uploading pictures, check in your gallery if you have 2 versions of the same pic. Some apps like Instagram make a duplicate of the pictures I upload, so when I try to upload it on icmag I get this error or "the file is not a picture". But then I scroll further down in the gallery and the same picture is there and it works. Not sure if the same is happening to you, but in case it is.
possibly , when i'm deleting my pictures from my camera , and then taking and sharing new pictures, this scenario you mention may be occurring .

shiva82

i had to download the picture and save it. strange how all of a sudden that is the case

early skunk curing. suprisingly potent ganja. comes out the pot as a cake

Attachments

• earlyskunk.JPG
    earlyskunk.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 27

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Shiva, the hard work is about to pay off! After a few seasons, I can see what the plants are doing, and the way these are growing it looks like another successful heavy harvest! Had some training on germination stage this year, normally don't blow through that many seeds. I think I planted several hundred this year. As long as you get your crop in on time thats what matters!

Good germination on the C99, you've got it down well!

Early skunk looks like a keeper! Like sticky velcro, some pretty dense flower! Can't wait to see what that Lebanese hybrid produces!

I was working the upload pretty hard yesterday, I just add media and copy where it says " Copy image BB code" on the media page with the picture and paste it in the thread.