What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

Fuck I just realized I have let my grandfather down by not being involved in shooting sports.

Their generation did it right. Always only talked about sports shooting or hunting. Never any macho gun shit. But knew damn well they could use them to protect their family and land, if need be, having been in the war and all that.

shiva82

Fuck I just realized I have let my grandfather down by not being involved in shooting sports.

Their generation did it right. Always only talked about sports shooting or hunting. Never any macho gun shit. But knew damn well they could use them to protect their family and land, if need be, having been in the war and all that.
in the uk we handed over our weapons decades ago too. disarmed ourselves so we could be materialistic

shiva82

matured liberty caps, dried by the sun in situ go golden. we call them golden goblins. they are perfect. energized trips

shiva82

ok , i'm ready to patrol the farm. two joints rolled. one with hash and bud, the other just bud

Attachments

• IMG_7151.JPG
    IMG_7151.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 20

shiva82

one of the sweet potato twigs from sri lanka i planted is now growing . i can propagate the tubers and produce clones and over winter them inside

shiva82

2 joints rolled . ready to go back to the farm for watering duties at 7 pm

Attachments

• IMG_7161.JPG
    IMG_7161.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7160.JPG
    IMG_7160.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_7157.JPG
    IMG_7157.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7155.JPG
    IMG_7155.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 14

shiva82

imagine me turning up every other day with a couple of joints to teach you gardening . its great fun. my mate has a laugh with me at the same time . good fun all round

one drag does him in

shiva82

they must of used up all the available reserves of graphene oxide in those shots recently. the weather has been back to back clear skies for nearly 3 weeks now

Latest posts

Latest posts