What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

today i'm planting gooseberry plants . classic garden fruit that grows easily and well in the u.k
Think it might be a little late for this year? Mine are already this far along:

gb.jpg

Of course the thing with years is that there's a new one every, uhh, year. :D

shiva82

Think it might be a little late for this year? Mine are already this far along:

View attachment 18849750

Of course the thing with years is that there's a new one every, uhh, year. :D
yo yo yo

i was thinking of you funny enough .

i'm starting from scratch. young plants. i also got a gojiberry at the same time. i will just keep adding edibles

gooseberries are under rated , and they grow well here too

goingrey

yo yo yo

i was thinking of you funny enough .

i'm starting from scratch. young plants. i also got a gojiberry at the same time. i will just keep adding edibles

gooseberries are under rated , and they grow well here too
I started some goji last year from seeds taken out of store bought berries but they got attacked by some pests and had to be ditched. Definitely need to try again, they are super nutritious (and super expensive at the store).

shiva82

I started some goji last year from seeds taken out of store bought berries but they got attacked by some pests and had to be ditched. Definitely need to try again, they are super nutritious (and super expensive at the store).
they bruise easily and don't store well, so prices are high. first time growing one for me. i'm going to train canes against a fence , similar to raspberry and tayberries i have

goingrey

In an interview Tommy Chong said smoking hash is what civilized people do. He was answering some question about how modern weed is stronger than before...

Call me a barbarian as I don't do any extracting. :D

Well using a vape is some kind of extraction I suppose.

I do like hash. Some day I'll get the tumbler...

Latest posts

Latest posts