What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Texas is huge. You could spend a lifetime visiting small towns and still only cover a third of the place. You should visit here one day Shiva. Theres still a lot of those oldschool houses you like
i would love to. i think i would have to wait for my cannabis related convictions to expire . possession and cultivation . nothing major.

many areas i would visit in the usa. texas is one of them for sure

i like the look of Montana too

RobFromTX

i would love to. i think i would have to wait for my cannabis related convictions to expire . possession and cultivation . nothing major.

many areas i would visit in the usa. texas is one of them for sure

i like the look of Montana too
Beautiful state that montana. Just make sure you go from April through September. Ive been there in the winter. It gets crazy COLD

shiva82

Beautiful state that montana. Just make sure you go from April through September. Ive been there in the winter. It gets crazy COLD
i love hiking through beauty spots and finding spots to chill , reflect and cotemplate. and smoke reefers. that is when i'm happiest

and i love quirkyness , i'm not materialistic or into popluar spots . i like seclusion

i think if i ever get on a plane again, i would go to India or Nepal and spend my time talking to locals on my travels

RobFromTX

i love hiking through beauty spots and finding spots to chill , reflect and cotemplate. and smoke reefers. that is when i'm happiest
Then youd love it there. You could backpack for days in montana and not see a soul. towns frozen time. like being on the set of a wild west movie. It use to be that way in texas untill the californians found out about it 😁

shiva82

Then youd love it there. You could backpack for days in montana and not see a soul. towns frozen time. like being on the set of a wild west movie. It use to be that way in texas untill the californians found out about it 😁
exactly what i want to feel in the great usa. the real deal. i would be tripping balls like on a western film set

RobFromTX

just kidding. I know a lot of really cool californians that moved here. All who can handle the heat are welcome as far as im concerned

shiva82

nepal would be pretty badass too

i have not wanted to travel in a long time, but now i actually feel i could

usa has a lot to offer a tourist.i would have a great time in any state of the usa , i'm confident of that