What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

millions of people starve do death each year . the only 'colliding' that should be done ,is a fist to the dome of all the thieves and bullshitters

shiva82

beautiful day . i have completed my quotes for work . now i can get baked and walk to the farm. beautiful sunny day . as good as it gets . the new year. the resurrection . hope and faith for the future

goingrey

Phew, got it working with some fiddling about with the contacts.

EC at 1.0 but pH risen to 6.7, interesting. Well, added some pH- to take it down to 5.6. Hope that's not too low, been under the impression you want to take it to about 5.5 to start but someone was saying that's way too low will cause nutrient lockout.. but people say all kinds of things.

Oh and another Gardener's Delight up, nice. Up to 5 tomatoes and 1 cucumber now. Popping up slow but steady, want about 10-15 plants in total..

shiva82

Phew, got it working with some fiddling about with the contacts.

EC at 1.0 but pH risen to 6.7, interesting. Well, added some pH- to take it down to 5.6. Hope that's not too low, been under the impression you want to take it to about 5.5 to start but someone was saying that's way too low will cause nutrient lockout.. but people say all kinds of things.

Oh and another Gardener's Delight up, nice. Up to 5 tomatoes and 1 cucumber now. Popping up slow but steady, want about 10-15 plants in total..
what is the substrate ? pebbles? rockwool ? on a recirculation ,the ec and ph will always fluctuate and change as the plant feeds and different biological and chemical reactions . just keep it as stable as you can , and res change once a week

shiva82

did some gardening myself today too. completed the grape house , and where i will set up the auto pot system for a couple of selected females later in the season . sowed some seed and smoked some joints . started to build the compost area and prep more beds . more weeding of the strawberry bed .all go at shiva farm

Attachments

• IMG_1086.JPG
    IMG_1086.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1093.JPG
    IMG_1093.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1095.JPG
    IMG_1095.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1099.JPG
    IMG_1099.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1103.JPG
    IMG_1103.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 19

goingrey

what is the substrate ? pebbles? rockwool ? on a recirculation ,the ec and ph will always fluctuate and change as the plant feeds and different biological and chemical reactions . just keep it as stable as you can , and res change once a week

Pebbles yeah, "Hydrocorn XL"

shiva82

Pebbles yeah, "Hydrocorn XL"
the clay pebbles you actually pre soak lower . 5.2 if my memory is correct. and if not primed you will have all these ph fluctuations. feed at 5.6- 5.8 . a drift up to 6.2 is fine . clay pebbles are notorious for it . there is a thread with in depth details of the composition of the hydroton clay pebbles and why it needs pre buffering with quite a low p.h

Latest posts

Latest posts