What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

seeds are starting to form on both selected females . great stuff . the male flowers are stuck to the plants. i would rather not tweezer them off or remove them . just let them be

Attachments

• IMG_1078.JPG
    IMG_1078.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1080.JPG
    IMG_1080.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1081.JPG
    IMG_1081.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1082.JPG
    IMG_1082.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1083.JPG
    IMG_1083.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 15

shiva82

lots of weird and strange publications and advice regarding the solar eclipse on the the 8 th of april. the same time they are firing up the cern 'collider' and d-wave again . usually we have an eclipse and it comes and goes and not much changes , and not many even notice . the establishment have a habit of hijacking natural events to hide crimes they commit against its people it's meant to represent

goingrey

The Large Hadron Collider is used all the time except when down for maintenance. Which is good, was such an expensive toy that they better fucking play with it. :D

shiva82

The Large Hadron Collider is used all the time except when down for maintenance. Which is good, was such an expensive toy that they better fucking play with it. :D
its a big con , like nasa. the d wave is communicating with other dimensions . not cool

a big con job . money pit extraction and seance and worship of lucifer . bacon behaviour imo

shiva82

use the funding to feed and give shelter to the homeless

use the energy consumed to heat peoples homes during winter

they are not cool or just in any way . regardless of what they spin and say

shiva82

i have to go travel some distance today to quote for work .... on a sunday bank holiday . i will set off shortly and get it out of the way , so i can return to the farm . managed to make good progress yesterday

Latest posts

Latest posts