What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

peach x haze , @ just over a week on 11 13. under 100 watt led . mini tent . tester

Attachments

• IMG_5604.JPG
    IMG_5604.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 22

HashstarTheReturn

how long are you vegging for? i would get some bean netting and run it the full length of the room before they get big. the haze male i used is quite vine like and they grow wide. maybe moldular scrog net them individually . how do you plan on suporting them ?

looking good
Not sure how long just gonna judge it by how they fill out.

I’m planning on using a million yo-yo’s to support them!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are some healthy plants in the hydroponic system hashtar! Pretty branchy already! Lets see them get big!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guns and Roses, one of my first albums. Solid good time tunes.

My computer has been running terrible after an automatic Windows update. Found out I have never updated many of the drivers and hardware platorms ever in the past 6 years. Taken care of now.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That will be a great grow the room of LED strips HashtarTheReturn is running. Those look like versatile lights where you can tilt them. How tall can the plants get in there comfortably?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you give the peach x OT Haze a good feeding of phosphate? Kick that plant into flower mode.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hashstar is smart, with that setup, you can crop 3-4 times a year, and get some real production going! Excellent work! Keep out the bugs!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The doctor who diagnosed me with low T years ago, was trying to get me to take Testosterone patches. I said no.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Turns out nightsweats seem to occur when I smoke to much of certain indicas right before bed. Not always but it does sometimes. It kind of keeps you up too, so I only have a puff or 2 before bed.

shiva82

test patches could be helpful for you dude, if used correctly. ask for a thyroid test . i get night sweats when i'm snoring. i could do with a c-pap machine. you could be snoring and restricting breathing and causing low blood oxygen. what did they determine as low t? what kind of test? i would not settle at one opinion either. many avenues to try

if you run often and no rest and go for a test , you would show a dip in testosterone. you have to do a periodical test , to be more conclusive

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just figured the most natural way would be the best. My first thought is if you get used to testosterone patches, your body may not want to produce testosterone as much because it always has the patches. Yeah levels probably vary, I was just outside the normal range. The Male Hormone Support is something I have taken for years and it seems to help. Getting bulked up pretty good and have great energy for workouts.

Cannabis helps your body work better, so I'm sure that helps having the CBD as well as THC cannabinoids.

shiva82

i have found 2 seeds in some violeta , from stray pollen . i planted them as i found them for fun.

the male soar is the most likely donor or a a small possibly .a stress s1 .

most likely polyhybrid consisting of malawi /p.c.k x columbian red/oldmotherghani

will be interesting

Attachments

• IMG_5610.JPG
    IMG_5610.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 12