What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats sweet, will be better for those leafy indicas that block the light, will pass that on to a new grower working with deep chunk.

I bet those lights are bright, thanks for the tip!

Hey, the Lord is trying to tell you something, you just got a meter wider grow bag, and your grow area is a meter, why don't you just fill it with good soil go with that for your grow. No till farmers had a good thing going.

That would maximize root zone and you could even plant more plants in there if you wanted to. I don't know how you'd water it well though and get run off under control. It would probably work though!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its like that movie half baked, he had to choose between Mary Jane the woman and Mari-jane the herb.

Its good to grow, but it does take away a lot of time from finding a good match.

Theres a young woman I've been talking to out at the park, she's there twice a day most of the time like I am in the winter walking her terrier. She's pretty cool and smart and motivated, likes to hike.The Lord has us cross paths all the time, thats the kind of date I want. God will set you up with a good match. Everyone has one out there. :smoke:

shiva82

white rice works , and is cheap . i was generalising . i'm not literal

if we are short of money and need to hold weight or gain weight , or bulk in mass . white rice

i may be riddled with illness and injury but i'm still an athlete. thanks to jah

Last edited:

shiva82

Its like that movie half baked, he had to choose between Mary Jane the woman and Mari-jane the herb.

Its good to grow, but it does take away a lot of time from finding a good match.

Theres a young woman I've been talking to out at the park, she's there twice a day most of the time like I am in the winter walking her terrier. She's pretty cool and smart and motivated, likes to hike.The Lord has us cross paths all the time, thats the kind of date I want. God will set you up with a good match. Everyone has one out there. :smoke:
love is more meaningful than ganja use. i have never dated a stoner chick

shiva82

Raisins have 26 g sugar per 40 g (1/4 cup) sorry, was reading it wrong.

If you want to bulk up, get some Male Hormone Support. I've been taking this for about 8 years not and it has made a huge difference. It helps your body have a natural balance of hormones. I did a blood test a few years ago and it said I had low testosterone, so this is a natural method of correcting it. I have stayed young partially because of this.

Did another couple laps or so, got a good sweat in today. Didn't level up or anything, but got a decent little workout in.

red meat , inners, fats , fasting , weight lifting. natural ways. have you had a thyroid test?

Last edited:

shiva82

aslong as you are not stalking her everyday pipeline , and you feel she is interested, start chatting to her and ask her if she wants to meet up sometime and don't mention weed

shiva82

i'm smoking a homemade moonrock. a bit o.t.t . hits the spot though.

Attachments

• IMG_5608.JPG
    IMG_5608.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah she seems like she's getting interested, we have been chatting. I make it a point not to stalk her, and give her space, but it sill works out that we cross paths sometimes and have a chance to talk. Then she'll walk around the field and when she gets back near the car, we talk again for a moment. So its been good.

Will keep talking over the next couple weeks and may have to see if she wants to meet up some time. Yeah don't mention weed, got to feel that one out.

My ex-wife was cool with herb until we got married, then she went back and forth, but it was a big deal. I had to get up at 4 am to go work on the plot.

Haven't had a thyroid test, but my mom had hyperthyroid condition. My blood work came out good, not sure if they tested thyroid.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Red meat is really good, I had been eating pork and chicken for so long, cycle in beef now. I cook it though I don't eat it red.

You should try the whole wheat flour and hemp bread, its great for bulking up, has the olive oil built in lots of fat and protein and carbs.

Here's the secret to a healthy body. Overnight natural cleanse using ozonated magnesium. Drink plenty of water and at bed when you take the pills, drink 16-24 oz water enhanced with apple cider vinegar. Use 2-3 times a week or as needed. They say you can use it for 6 nights in a row and get a clean slate, but thats not necessary. They recommend stiking to a diet higher in fruits and vegetables and nuts, with less meat, dairy, sugar to help your body cleanse itself. Drink plenty of water.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is the recommended probiotic to take with oxy powder. Take the probiotic in the morning.

People become moody and an develop mental issues because of an unhealthy gut, and the doctors have no idea the root cause of the issue, they just make money on the drugs.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know her name, so thats a plus, asked that right away. She's pretty energetic, she would be a good match I think. She gets there at 7-8 am most days she said, then I see her in the evening.

shiva82

the best probiotic is found in healthy human shit from the hunter gatherers that are still living in the wild.

african tribe poo capsules

or spend a day running through the spring or summer floral wilderness and then at the end of the day , pick your nose and eat it

i don't do either but this is where the game changing is to be found. in my opinion

HashstarTheReturn

Coming along.

Realised one of the nutrient pumps wasn’t working so they only had the micro and bloom parts of the 3 part GHE Nutes I’m using. Doh.

Anyhoo, they don’t seem too bothered so all good and I’ve resolved the pump issue

Attachments

• 79BEE7D6-F51E-4CDF-B722-9BA0CF707BDA.jpeg
    79BEE7D6-F51E-4CDF-B722-9BA0CF707BDA.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
  • CC15BB86-082A-4311-8AED-D5E85D419E1C.jpeg
    CC15BB86-082A-4311-8AED-D5E85D419E1C.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 33
  • 2E19AB95-C691-4383-8842-2D8322A3D391.jpeg
    2E19AB95-C691-4383-8842-2D8322A3D391.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 32

shiva82

how long are you vegging for? i would get some bean netting and run it the full length of the room before they get big. the haze male i used is quite vine like and they grow wide. maybe moldular scrog net them individually . how do you plan on suporting them ?

looking good

Last edited: