What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whats wrong with brown rice? I thought since it had fiber it would be better? White rice has 0 fiber.

Greek is the best. :)

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Garbanzo beans are my favorite for bulking up with protein with less gas like other beans. That would get out of control. Us this with meat and hemp regularly and you're on your way to some muscles.

shiva82

peach ozz x oldtimerhaze. starting to flower.

Attachments

• IMG_5604.JPG
    IMG_5604.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5602.JPG
    IMG_5602.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 19

shiva82

Whats wrong with brown rice? I thought since it had fiber it would be better? White rice has 0 fiber.

Greek is the best. :)
white rice is the same as brown rice without the toxic husk. brown rice we call hippy rice in this thread bro. eat white rice

the husk contains cyanide and anti-nutrients and limited nutrition. just use white rice as a carb source for bulking or weight gain ,and leave the brown rice to the hipsters, hippies and vegans

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats an impressive little bush. Glad to hear its setting flowers. edit--

Last edited:

shiva82

have brown rice by all means, i'm just saying white rice is better for you . i'm eating spanish rice now as we are talking . i'm too lean at the minute so i'm using it to gain weight without eating cake

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Potatoes are badass too. Grew about 170 feet of potatoes. I rarely take time to cook, but they really make a meal, and the dogs like them too. Free from the garden!

RobFromTX

white rice is the same as brown rice without the toxic husk. brown rice we call hippy rice in this thread bro. eat white rice

the husk contains cyanide and anti-nutrients and limited nutrition. just use white rice as a carb source for bulking or weight gain ,and leave the brown rice to the hipsters, hippies and vegans
Damn and my wife cooks with brown rice 3 days a week :oops: . Thanks for the heads up on that. Ive always like basmati myself

shiva82

Damn and my wife cooks with brown rice 3 days a week :oops: . Thanks for the heads up on that. Ive always like basmati myself
lots of reputeable reports and peer reviewed journals to be read on reasons to not eat brown husk of rice. T nation and weight lifting websites often detail these foods in detail

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If this one takes too long, run a couple dozen of them next time and select for shorter flowering plants. Going to be some of the most blessed good medicine!

Latest posts

Latest posts