What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

One of my favorite carb sources are dates. Delicious fruit. Its just costly to get the good ones
full of oils, fermented a bit , bang on carb source. wite rice for bulking and weight gain is a good one

muslims eat alot of dates for there beneficial properties

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Never used to eat salt because I thought it was bad. I use a litte bit now, and it is amazing. I get salt in my butter. Himalayan pink salt is be healthiest but use it sparingly for digestive health.

goingrey

Raisins good, Static-X... terrible. :D

Just kidding, to each their own of course. Which is something I have been thinking about in the sense of the literal meaning of the words too, as I also used to listen to a lot of rap music, but have become to understand that it is most certainly not my "own".

Jungle music though. A bunch of nerds making music in their bedrooms with their Amiga computers? Now that's something I can identify with! :D

Back as kids the common ground between fans of electronic music and metal heads was The Prodigy.

shiva82

Just kidding, to each their own of course. Which is something I have been thinking about in the sense of the literal meaning of the words too, as I also used to listen to a lot of rap music, but have become to understand that it is most certainly not my "own".

Jungle music though. A bunch of nerds making music in their bedrooms with their Amiga computers? Now that's something I can identify with! :D

Back as kids the common ground between fans of electronic music and metal heads was The Prodigy.

spectrum, amtrack, commodore 64 , amiga, amiga 500 . dude. my brothers and i were always playing these machines. i was much younger but well versed in all kinds of music genres from that era

RobFromTX

I love prodigy too. Keith Flint was a one of a kind

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah Prodigy is a good mix of generas. One of my favorites from the past.

One secret is making sure you drink enough water, I drink water all day. I bring a water bottle with me always. Its your responsibility to stay hydrated with good water.

Getting good rest is important, and trying to stay on a regular time getting up in the morning, even if that means you pass out later on. CBD hemp oil helps me get really good sleep. Too much medical cannabis right before bed can keep me up and even give me night sweats.

Keeping stress minimized is key for a healthy body. Exercise, breathing and meditation, prayer, and suppliment with cannabis daily throughout the day.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yeah I don't eat until lunch. Its a little fast in the morning to help my metabolism get in line. I don't like eating breakfast too much. There is great benefit to fasting, and exercising during a fast sometimes.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Learned how to play drums on Metallica songs. Drum teacher was like this guy is nuts! They have a really good drummer.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fasting makes you remember you rely on God for everything. Fasting keeps you humble too.

Always eat at 11-1 or so, I don't go much past 3PM though, I always have lunch. Trying to bulk up.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greek Organic yogurt nonfat or whole fat does wonders for gut health. Has to be greek, and NO ADDED SUGAR What the F is all this sugar

RobFromTX

You can get too much water too though. Hyponatremia. I worked in a state hospital and there was an OCD patient that nearly killed himself drinking too much. The guy was obsessed with not getting dehydrated and often had to get treated with salt pills when he was readmitted. On the plus side he had fantastic skin. Kind guy. I hope hes moderated since then