What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sherb IX x Biker- Tonygreen Test Run

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello peeps.
Little late as my mother in law had a stroke but shes recovered enough to have some normalcy.

As promised: Whole pack in the drink.
Let's go for a ride.

Tested the original Biker back in the day and pleased to help out Karma G one more time.

Come on y'all let's ride.

picture.php

G

Gauss

Sorry to hear about your family member, but thanks for sharing this grow with us all the same.

Pulling up a seat, anything with Biker is gonna be dankness.

nickman

Veteran
Glad your mother-in-law is doing better. That’s terrible to have something like that happen to a loved one...

I’ll keep her in my prayers Tony...!!!...

Well,8m glad you got to tes5 these as well. I thought there was one more tester...

Karma said these should be some nice plants... 8-10 weeks with some nice colors in late flower...

I’ll tell you one thing I noticed is that they are very vigorous plants...

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks brotha. My old lady took it hard. Shes there every day takin care of her. They basically had her on so many meds they caused it... docs got her on 1/3 of the meds now. She just had her 55 b day so doing better.

8/10 on the germ so far. Sterilizing some soil then into cups. Last two uncracked into fresh paper towels. Approaching 48 hours. Good germ. Standard for Karma gear.

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear about your MIL. Hope you have her on a high cannabinoid infusion. They really are amazing neuro-protectants.

Really glad to see you have these. You grow every plant the same. You're fairly dialed in without many hiccups. You get the same pheno round after round. Not always easy.

I've got this Mochi x Sour D Bx2 from KG going, so I'm trying to pay attention to all things Sherbet related.

Good vibes!

dank.Frank

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Frank. That's what currently annoys me. I used super stable water for years. Now I'm at 500+ppm 8.0 from the tap. Need r o at some point. Calcium issues followed quickly by p and k issues appearing mid veg is what I been dealing with lately. Gonna order a new meter and load up on more gypsum in the next mix. Transition from metropolis water to ground has been annoying. I believe gnats have been compounding things so I have a more aggressive plan to deal with them. Pretty sure my meter is off too so gonna replace.

The Biker I tested years ago was insane. My keeper left you dazed and confused and your muscles would melt. Locked myself out of the house three times on the wake and bake lol.

Karma ain't short of testers so honored to lend a hand.

Widow P

Hi !

Another Sherb' tester to follow. :woohoo:

I'm just waiting for the end of my vacation on August 20, 2019 to launch the germination of these Sherb '. :tiphat:

Looking forward to see this under 300w led smd... :biggrin:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
9th popped. All into solos in foxfarm. See if they are standing in a few days. Changed out the last to a new paper towel.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shes doin much better. My old lady is over there daily helping. Sad part is she is just 55 so hopefully many more years to come. The kids need their grandma