What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sherb IX x Biker- Tonygreen Test Run

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

This one is one of the lankier ones. Super dense! Hits more gassy, creaminess down played and more of a punch to the head.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Flawless reveg. Roughly 3 weeks.
The steady flowering trait these exhibit make reveg simple! Week 7 8 these are still stacking hard not finishing up. 9 10 she starts to swell 11 12 the final pop maybe 13 if you like that real shit!. I got a bit over twice as much flower from a 12 week og lankier taller longer node as I did the one I pulled at 9. Both were strong and gassy with the easier creamy light backend less pronounced.

Kept the bushier yielder, more balanced creamy gas equally, tastes like a White Russian ya know, the drink, whodathunk lol, happier fun smoke compared to the lankier ones are for when you want to get oblivious lol... she lives!

Check back in a month or 2, next run I know how to train her!

picture.php

Last edited:

nickman

Veteran
Good for you ...!!!... I would have also revegged mine as well if I hadn’t shaved their legs up so high...!!!...

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good for you ...!!!... I would have also revegged mine as well if I hadn’t shaved their legs up so high...!!!...

Left a big bud and bunch of leaf up top to push her along. I'll try to grab a whole plant shot.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
8 week tester. Cured up nice. Smokes good and smooth, this one is more creamy with a smoother gas. Not done though. At this point she is just starting to work her magic. So photogenic!

picture.php