What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sherb IX x Biker- Tonygreen Test Run

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok. Single leaf past the cotys and working on the first three finger sets. My flowers will be done in a week or two then up pot and vegging under 600w hlg sabers.

I'll snap a pic in a couple days when the three fingers open.

P.s. tried like hell on the last bean. Still wont crack. Been changing paper every two days and slight h202 wash. Still clean and mold free but not popping. I'd say germ test is fine on these. 9/10 up and running. Once they sprout vigorous growers with no damping off or any other issues.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My wife was in a bad car wreck. Sorry for the delay. Had these in solos on a drop line in the meantime. Finally got them up potted. One female showing so far. Will sex in these 1 gal hopefully. Topping the girls as they show. Hope this one throws pistils!
Wife doing better around the house so have some time and back to finish this show.

picture.php

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Oh man, very sorry to hear that. Dont worry about a grow when anything with the Fam, Fam is always a priority.

Wishing her well brother.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks karma G. I left the girls in solos on a drop line for a month under t5. Didnt have any focus but taking care of the fam. Spiders are all the fungus gnats. They held out good so we will flower soon.

Wife is doing better. First month was very bad. Broken collarbone and back. She is getting around the house ok now but lots of pain.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Drip line* just a gravity fed drip to keep them going while I nursed my old lady. Came back a month later to spider webs covering all the cups and my gnats gone lol.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nah big brown ones! It was a city and not a flyer to be seen! Gave em a shot of spinosad with transplant. Will get one more shortly.

Looks like 5 shorter plants and 4 taller ones so far.
Should be able to see sex in a few days. They are old enough and should like not being cramped in a cup.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok guys. 5 girls 4 boys. All the males were noticeably taller than the girls. I would top as early as possible to encourage branching. Node 3 or 4 is my suggestion. They seem to want to grow taller much more vigorously than they want to Bush out without help. Nice purple violet streaks throughout the stems. Going into 3 gallon pots tonight maybe another week to veg. Not sure why this pic cut off ha.

picture.php

Topped when I got em out of the solos and they branched well. They even show branching response from cutting fans.

nickman

Veteran
Nice, I’m glad to see you back posting... I hope things are settling down for you...!!!...

Glad you got five females to play with...

I can tell they weren’t too happy being crammed into those solo cups for too long...

The two that I didn’t put into flower were left in one gallon grow bags for way way too long and became very root bound and hungry... they looked just like those males with the solid purple stems and the fan leaves got crinkles just like those males there...

I’m almost sure that they’re females as well... if they are females then that’ll make 8 females outta 8 seeds I got to germinate for me...

I transplanted the two that were root bound about three weeks ago into three gallon grow bags and I just put them into the other flower room yesterday with some CSI genetics...

They took a good solid two weeks to start looking a little better but they’re still not 100% yet but they had to be flowered because of they’re size...

The other six I have in flower stretched on average a foot and a half...

I’m looking forward to you flowering these girls ...!!!...

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right on man. Spot on. Root stress from being cramped. Salt build up for more stress. Ph stress in p and k that worsens the calcium problem (leaf crinkle).
My solutions are bust up the roots when I transplant (also makes flush easier). Big handful of gypsum. Flush. Some liquid calcium feeds with a shot of bloom nutes at medium ec (measure and take in account of soil ec).
Girls coming out of it good. Stopped working on the males halfway when I seen em lol. Stripping off damaged leaf as healthy fresh grows in as they never get better ha. Also got some gnats hatched.
Will do a few doses of spinosad here. Just timing things between waterings atm.
Life slowly getting back to normal and my wife is much better. Just dig out the hole and keep on trucking. Anxiety about the insurance and the other guy lawyered up so who knows how that ends up.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
After a couple huge flushes I got my ec down from 3.6 to 1.5. Starting to green back up. Once they dry I will flush a bit more then start some feed. Doing better so I'll veg some more before flower.

picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok flipping now. Got my ph and ec fixed. My shitty water caused my soil to go sodic. Lots of flushing and lots of gypsum. Slightly over watered from all the flushing but finally time to rock and roll!

Latest posts

Latest posts