What's new

sheffeild Blues x [Blues x (Blues x Blueberry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cheesey

if this is the case it seems verge may be owed an apology , but i'll reserve judgement till everything is clarified

yep im man enoght too give him a apology . but ill wait till the clone fairy is back .

all i say is shame on the person who passed the so called blues cut to the clone fairy.................

down too him ive wasted 13 weeks growing the clone and useing it to make seeds .

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahaha

hahaha

cheers guys . i need to think of a name for this strain just incase i find a keeper , any ideas ?

Really? lol.

Your the best person I've ever seen in regards to coming up with new names....

Why not call it Blues x KillerSkunk .... seeing HOW THAT IS WHAT IT IS.....

LMAO...

Either way....nice thread...watching along. Interesting seeds at that site...never visited there before...

How about Blues Clues? As in the tv show for children...and also because no one will have a clue wtf it is anymore....

dank.Frank

C

cheesey

Really? lol.

Your the best person I've ever seen in regards to coming up with new names....

Why not call it Blues x KillerSkunk .... seeing HOW THAT IS WHAT IT IS.....

LMAO...

Either way....nice thread...watching along. Interesting seeds at that site...never visited there before...

How about Blues Clues? As in the tv show for children...and also because no one will have a clue wtf it is anymore....

dank.Frank

another funny poster . whats up with this site .

C

cheesey

all im going too do now is wait for the clone fairy too add his bit . if the clone is a dud all my plants will be binned, and the so called blues cut binned with it ..... got a feeling if it is fake alot of peeps here will be doing the same .

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sucks that the source of the clone has come into question....

I'm really just messing with you too...by the way. You gotta learn to take a joke a bit better.

I've no issue with you, honestly. I'm very curious about what you were trying to do here. I like learning about the "elites" in the UK underground....not too many people posting on them.

I honestly, thought you'd see the humor in my post here....simply because of the one incident in the last thread...I figured we'd started a kinda running humor...

Guess not...best of luck to you in your endeavors...

dank.Frank

E

edgey

all im going too do now is wait for the clone fairy too add his bit . if the clone is a dud all my plants will be binned, and the so called blues cut binned with it ..... got a feeling if it is fake alot of peeps here will be doing the same .

:fsu:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I mean...worse case scenario....you just re-name the mystery clone something other than "blues" and you'll still be right on track....

Not like you were really planning on keeping the lineage straight anyway....what does it matter if you just call it something else, right?

Just call that clone you aren't sure about "oranges"....

dank.Frank

C

cheesey

I mean...worse case scenario....you just re-name the mystery clone something other than "blues" and you'll still be right on track....

Not like you were really planning on keeping the lineage straight anyway....what does it matter if you just call it something else, right?

dank.Frank

no , the idea of crossing it a cpl of time was too get the blueberry out so the seeds will be close too the blues clone .

E

edgey

dank.Frank

i get your point mate and personally i'm not arsed but i know cheesey put alot of effort into it and for someone to be passing fake clones is just wrong ........i've no idea who sent the cuts but its a case of if you don't want to share just say no , not pass on a dud

just my opinion

edgey

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When you take a clone from a mother plant,, you get a different representation of cutting depending on the location in the phyllotaxy the clone was taken from.

In this way some clones are more vigorous than other clones,, from the same base of genetic stock.

Hope this helps

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We'll let see... next time you take clones,, take a main-branch clone from the healthy top,, and take another clone from a weedy lower branch,,, see which clone grows best later on.

All answers on a post-card to the clone fairy ..

Peace n love

hotcoffee

I have a cut of UK Blues, had it for years. Got it from a very reliable grower, who's been holding it for decades. He's also a good mate, I trust him 100%
May cross it with the Killer, I think. See what happens.
Both are superb plants, and well different from the run of the mill Euro bud that abounsd these days.

Just to confirm verge's point: My Killers have regularly shown purple in cooler seasons, whilst the Blues cut never has, at all.

C

cheesey

I have a cut of UK Blues, had it for years. Got it from a very reliable grower, who's been holding it for decades. He's also a good mate, I trust him 100%
May cross it with the Killer, I think. See what happens.
Both are superb plants, and well different from the run of the mill Euro bud that abounsd these days.

Just to confirm verge's point: My Killers have regularly shown purple in cooler seasons, whilst the Blues cut never has, at all.

can u post up some photos of your blues in full flower please . will be intresting too see,.

hotcoffee

Well, she's not in "full flower" right now but will be in a week or three, she's on day 15 now. I'm testing her alongside some other test seeds. As soon as she's well budded, I'll pop up the pics.

C

cheesey

Well, she's not in "full flower" right now but will be in a week or three, she's on day 15 now. I'm testing her alongside some other test seeds. As soon as she's well budded, I'll pop up the pics.

sound lookin forward too it .. i found the 10 ks i popped to find a male were all over the place pritty unstable, 2 of them had very weak stems and needed help too stay up right .

hotcoffee

I've grown tons of KS, never had anything but 100% germination, hugely vigorous plants and a very high ratio of females over males. Weak stemmed seedlings tend to be more about light proximity than genetics. Any strain can have weak stems in the seedling stage if not properly illuminated, I think you'll find.
The KS is actually one of the more uniform strains from them, I find. They are more concerned with good/interesting genetics than uniform bag-appeal or rows of dead same plants from the sound of their blurb. Lots of us prefer it that way, I think?
Smile, for example, threw out several distinct phenos for me. I've just been reading elsewhere someone growing a Smile that went 13 inches in the first seven days of 12/12. Whilst others barely stretch at all.
I have yet to grow a dud from them, and have not had a single seed fail on me either.

C

cheesey

I've grown tons of KS, never had anything but 100% germination, hugely vigorous plants and a very high ratio of females over males. Weak stemmed seedlings tend to be more about light proximity than genetics. Any strain can have weak stems in the seedling stage if not properly illuminated, I think you'll find.
The KS is actually one of the more uniform strains from them, I find. They are more concerned with good/interesting genetics than uniform bag-appeal or rows of dead same plants from the sound of their blurb. Lots of us prefer it that way, I think?
Smile, for example, threw out several distinct phenos for me. I've just been reading elsewhere someone growing a Smile that went 13 inches in the first seven days of 12/12. Whilst others barely stretch at all.
I have yet to grow a dud from them, and have not had a single seed fail on me either.

i got 5 fems and 5 males out of the 10 seeds . i used a 250w in a 75cm sq budbox . dont tell me there wasnt enoght light in there as i have had no problems with other seeds / clones ...

post up some of your ks photos im keen too see , as u say you have grown tons of them .

hotcoffee

You sound confrontational - did I say something wrong?
I do not keep photos, once they hit the net I delete them from my HDs and Memory Sticks completely. Otherwise I would have posted a Blues shot for you earlier.

cannaboy

there looks to be no skunk in your cross at all by the pics cheesey skunk has a killer give awat trait when you know what to look for.. Sam Skunkman has got nothing on me. the seedlings look like my blueberrys,, same leaves I popped 104 and got 100% germination and am selecting still.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=11788&pictureid=209484

picture.php

cannaboy

What is given as blues.. grows like blues smells like blues tastes like blues could be blues,, till you find 1 later on,, I never passed my clone's on.......there looks to be no skunk in your cross at all by the pics cheesey skunk has a killer give away trait when you know what to look for.. Sam Skunkman has got nothing on me. the seedlings look like my blueberrys,, same leaves I popped 104 and got 100% germination and am selecting still.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=11788&pictureid=209484

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this is the easy trait to spot

picture.php

See the leaves on the veg pic and the blue berry male,,

when I cross this male its a quality plant!!!!!!! It gives a representation of the female in its progeny if you have the cheese clone look at the serrations make a cross see if you carry a desireable trait.. IE the stink!!!

my blueberrys were Indica kush leaning to grow donkey dick colas!!!
Male selection is key to breeding sucsess.. the blues n 2's have the desireable trait!

I'm sure you will have some pukka shnizz cheesey keep it up its not at all bad,,

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.