What's new

sheffeild Blues x [Blues x (Blues x Blueberry)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baba O'Riley

Interesting project Cheesey. Not smoked Bluez in years. About to pop some Killer Skunk seeds - hoping for some blues pheno's.

Good luck

cannaboy

I will say cheesey if you haven't got many double serrations on the leaves then it has got less SK#1 in there and more blueberry but there 100% kicking ass matey rock them babys big!!

They seem pretty homogenous but time will tell..

C

cheesey

I will say cheesey if you haven't got many double serrations on the leaves then it has got less SK#1 in there and more blueberry but there 100% kicking ass matey rock them babys big!!

They seem pretty homogenous but time will tell..

the male ks i used has got serrations also hes very strechy like the blues . ill add a photo of him soon when he looks a little better hes in reveg atm . least if he dies or wont reveg ive a vial with 3ml of his polen in the frezzer.

C

cheesey

day 14 from the seeds germing .

the seedlings are starting too grow now
ive got them on ph 5.7 and ec 1.1 10cm pots of coco .

i will update in 7 days time

Last edited:
C

cheesey

only 125watt . ill be taking it out very soon and turning the 250 hps on . when doing seedlings and start of potted clones i allways use the 125w envro for the 1st cpl of weeks
normaly when i pot up to 2lt or 3.6 ltr pots i turn the 250hps on . i find with the envro you get real tight internode spaces because you can have it so close to seedlings n clones unlike if you was useing a 250w hps ...

C

cheesey

heres the seedlings @ day 21 from seed

still under a 125 enviro . i will turn on the 250w hps this weekend .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.