What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SGS RAINBOW...a.k.a PinkBud f1 & Fruit Salad x PinkBud f1

uptosumpn

Veteran
Update Time BAAAAYBY~!

Update Time BAAAAYBY~!

Well I know you guys have been wanting to know whats going on & waiting on pics.....So I took about 60 and will show ya whats what...part 1.....

The SCxAK's are straight up REDICULUS! They are 32 days old and I already got my mom picked out. Out of 6, all but 2 of them are 2'+....the other 2 are 15" & 18"....lollypopped all of them 4" up.. :dance013:

Out of 4 FSxPB, 3 of them are the same hgt,(16") & 3 of them are showing color!:jump: (But the mom I chose, showed color first AND has the most dramatic deep red/purple color of the 3) <So i'm def happy with my choice for breeding...(remember my FSxPB male also had color!!):bump: They are 37-39 days old...

Now the PB are doing great, BUT out of 5 of them 1 maybe 2<(the pollinated one) is showing color..and none of them are the same hgt. Ironically, 3 that are green are the tallest....11",(no color) 13"(maybe & preggo) & 18"(no color) <was breedin candidate, but to me didnt have enough pistils developed...may still hit with pollen tho...have some PB pollen left or may hit her with FSxPB pollen from a male I kept...he jus started to drop pollen too.....other 2 girls are 7",(color) & 9",(no color)

My lone PBxBS girl is the most mature for being 37 days old! Pistils EVERYWHERE and starting to fill out! 5-6 lower branches got hit and it looks like pollen has set/taken...She is STINK TOO! cant describe the smell yet, she is 16" tall....:)

Pics>>>>>>>>

feeding time last wk...
attachment.php

feeding time this wk...
attachment.php

these are the 3 girls on breeding day...FSxPB, PB & PBxBS....
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

And my SCxAK males....they are 28" btw!!!:noway::noway:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• wk 4&578.jpg
    wk 4&578.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 46
  • wk 4&567.jpg
    wk 4&567.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 46
  • wk 4&568.jpg
    wk 4&568.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 44
  • wk 4&569.jpg
    wk 4&569.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 48
  • wk 4&570.jpg
    wk 4&570.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 46
  • wk 4&572.jpg
    wk 4&572.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 38
  • wk 4&574.jpg
    wk 4&574.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 38
  • wk 4&576.jpg
    wk 4&576.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 39
  • wk 4&577.jpg
    wk 4&577.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 41
  • wk 4&51.jpg
    wk 4&51.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 46

uptosumpn

Veteran
Update cont'

Update cont'

AS you can see, not much room left for the light to go up....I prob. can use 4 "S" hooks to raise it up 4 more inches attaching the S hooks directly to the light fixture and that's it!!!
attachment.php

All of these pics were taken BEFORE the plants were fed and the tent being re-arranged....
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• wk 4&554.jpg
    wk 4&554.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 36
  • wk 4&542.jpg
    wk 4&542.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 39
  • wk 4&557.jpg
    wk 4&557.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 38
  • wk 4&541.jpg
    wk 4&541.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 39
  • wk 4&534.jpg
    wk 4&534.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 38
  • wk 4&538.jpg
    wk 4&538.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 36
  • wk 4&533.jpg
    wk 4&533.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 38
  • wk 4&527.jpg
    wk 4&527.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 43
  • wk 4&520.jpg
    wk 4&520.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 39
  • wk 4&530.jpg
    wk 4&530.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 43

uptosumpn

Veteran
You are very right sir!^^....and it is why she was my baby for breeding...more pics coming up too!

uptosumpn

Veteran
Update Cont' !

Update Cont' !

Okay so here is the final set of pics for this update....these are the pics I promised over a wk ago....."the so-called full body shots"...sorry if some of them are not as sharp as they should be...

*Used a pringles can,(12") as reference so you guys can have an idea how tall they are...

Here we have my preggo PB..
attachment.php

This is my tallest PB!...(before removing lower branches) may hit this bitch with some pollen, for real!!
attachment.php

This is PBxBS....[really wonder what this cross is gonna produce??] hmmm, purp jems x low asis xx blueberry x masterlow....CRAZY! maybe that's what I smell on her, the jems or master low???
attachment.php

Here we have my preggo FSxPB...
attachment.php

attachment.php

Smallest SCxAK!!!
attachment.php

Branchy SCxAK bitch!!!! (before)
attachment.php

After!!!
attachment.php

And my SCxAK mother candidate!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• wk 4&513.jpg
    wk 4&513.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 38
  • wk 4&510.jpg
    wk 4&510.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 37
  • wk 4&53.jpg
    wk 4&53.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 38
  • wk 4&52.jpg
    wk 4&52.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 38
  • wk 4&511.jpg
    wk 4&511.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 41
  • wk 4&514.jpg
    wk 4&514.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 39
  • wk 4&516.jpg
    wk 4&516.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 35
  • wk 4&517.jpg
    wk 4&517.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 36
  • wk 4&526.jpg
    wk 4&526.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 35
  • wk 4&525.jpg
    wk 4&525.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Great selection for breeding that colored FS x PB! very good work.

Overkill on the pics, but thats OK and what we want.

Cant wait until you start seeing them really flower out heavy, will look nothing like they do now. PB and FS change a drastic amount in appearance during the flowering stage, due to all the amazing colors and surges of resin production. Waiting for you to fall in love with your beautifully colorful garden every time you got in there. Standing in awe in front of your colored cannabis garden is something you will always remember.

SGS

Last edited:

uptosumpn

Veteran
Great selection for breeding that colored FS x PB! very good work.
THANKS!! need 100% colors to pass on for the next gen, (i hope)
Overkill on the pics, but thats OK and what we want.
LOL! yeah I know, but like you said...it's what you guys want! Besides, I know people been waitng, for real!
Cant wait until you start seeing them really flower out heavy, will look nothing like they do now.
Me too! I know those girls are gonna make me stare for long periods of time!!
PB and FS change a drastic amount in appearance during the flowering stage, due to all the amazing colors and surges of resin production. Waiting for you to fall in love with your beautifully colorful garden every time you got in there. Standing in awe in front of your colored cannabis garden is something you will always remember.

SGS
I already fell in love with this strain when you introduced it, as well as when I saw mitch grew em' out! I WAS SOLD, AGAIN!!!
It's gonna be epic! I cant wait for that time to come.....WICKED!:bump::wave:

uptosumpn

Veteran
Thanks!!! They are starting to really take off NOW and smell...and it looks like all my pollinated girls are PREGGO!!!

uptosumpn

Veteran
Hey whats up to all.....been REAL busy and was outta twn... jus really settling dwn from all the thanksgiving /black friday/ cyber mon. mess....whew!....
plants are really starting to smell and swelling! (5) moms are producing seeds... Will def post up some pics of all their current status tomm....(water only day) peace..

uptosumpn

Veteran
UPDATE W/PICS, FINALLY!!!

UPDATE W/PICS, FINALLY!!!

its day 51, 50 & 49 for the PBxBS, PB & FSxPB girls..THEY ARE STARTING TO FATTEN UP! My tallest PB is almost 2' and by the looks of it will take the longest to finish out of all PB's...<<lotsa bud sites!!

The SCxAk's are 44 dayz old...(these gals are def NOT for AF-SOG!! BRANCHY SOB'S<<Had to lolly pop all of them!) 2 of them are 2'+...while the smallest is still around 18"-19"....!! Crazy!

Oh, it looks like I got some kinda def. goin on...discovered this when I came back from the thanksgivin holiday on monday...this only appeared on the PB & PBxFS....was gonna give em some epsom salts or BS Molasses cause it looked like Mg def or is it Cal def??? Then I thought it was mites or thirps by examining the leaves,(gotta get some of those sticky yellow traps)...well you guys have a look and tell me. I didnt give em ANYTHING,(cause sometimes it makes it worse) but this was when it was time for food and I couldv'e added something,(but wanna stay fully organic as poss.) so I didnt, YET! and today was just water....My PH has been spot on @ 6.6.....and always have decent run-off....Now when I was gone, they did get dry. past my reg schd watering/feeding by 1.5 days, so dnt know it that contributed to it...?

Other than that, they seem ok..Light has been raised to its highest point..I put all the tallest plants to the back...and the shortest ones are in the front on a 4.5" tall box to try and even out the canopy a bit...temps are 80 degrees & humidity is 40%..take a looksy..:bump:

group shot!
attachment.php

3 PB Fat Heads!!!
attachment.php

4 SCxAK's, (the one closest to thermo is preggo) tallest PB in right corner.
attachment.php

My 4 FSxPB's!! BUDZ from TOP 2 BOTTOM BITCH!!!
attachment.php

FSxPB head shot!!!! Se da color!!!
attachment.php

Dead Center is my PBxBS! CHUNKY BITCH! she is getting heavy already and leaning!!
attachment.php

Girls jus got watered and are draining....to the right are FSxPB, u see the leaning chunky gal in the middle leaning! to the rear/center is 6 SCxAK's....and to the left are my 5 PB's <looks like I see some yellowing!!WTF! all of these PB are small except one..
attachment.php

Preggo SCxAK!
attachment.php

attachment.php

all the branches I cut off..can anyone tell me what kind of def I have??
attachment.php

Attachments

• WK 6&737.jpg
    WK 6&737.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 36
  • WK 6&736.jpg
    WK 6&736.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 36
  • WK 6&727.jpg
    WK 6&727.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 39
  • WK 6&725.jpg
    WK 6&725.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 36
  • WK 6&741.jpg
    WK 6&741.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 34
  • WK 6&730.jpg
    WK 6&730.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 33
  • WK 6&723.jpg
    WK 6&723.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 34
  • WK 6&711.jpg
    WK 6&711.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 36
  • WK 6&712.jpg
    WK 6&712.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 34
  • WK 6&724.jpg
    WK 6&724.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 34

GF-Z

Am, this is down side leafs or upper?? Plants looks healthy imho, maybe its just natural leaf drop or salt build up... Its different to tell... You can see bleaching of leafs, maybe its stress/ temp changes.. If plant not stunted, maybe its natural life cycle(for me, its appeared growing AF(some weird homegrown crosses)... Looks like boron OR PH/EC etc... :)
On the other hand , buds looks yummy :tiphat:
Stay safe bro.

uptosumpn

Veteran
well I might as well tell u guys....I had to take/shut this grow dwn on Sat...! (have to move) So the plants were 9wks, (PB, FSxPB, & PBxBS) & the SCxAK's were 8wks. Super pissed as I had to do this but had no choice. It looks like those SCxAK were gonna be big yeilders too! I think they had another 2wks left to go imo....as for the others they could haved went another wk imo....hope the seeds are viable from the SCxAK..I took a bunch of random pics before and after chop and will post em up later/tomm..(busy packing up stuff atm...) The next time I start a grow it will more than likely be in the big tent with the 600 and do justice to the strains I have.....sorry to all those,(SGS) that were expecting a dynamic finish...(but no more than me!) peace...

blackosprey

thats crushing, sorry to hear this happened. I have been following this one, been thinking about trying these and was waiting to see a finish.....bummer, man, good luck in the move.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
uptosumpn sorry to hear the bad news mate but there is no need to say sorry to anyone... At the end of the day safety always comes first and anyone that holds that against you should not be in your thread... I hope the move brings you nothing but good karma on the up and coming grows mate... keep safe shroomy :)

and and Merry Christmass to you and your family