What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SGS RAINBOW...a.k.a PinkBud f1 & Fruit Salad x PinkBud f1

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Thought about making a thread,, but hijacking yours is more fun :woohoo:

AF-SOG using AF-OFP,

Day 11 from seed, day 6-7 after sprouting, as you can see the accelerated growth using AF-OFP is very obvious.

They are working on the 3rd node in these pics.. Currently they are at day 15 and have gotten the 2nd feeding 3 days ago and are working on 4th node now, updated pics later today.

You will love the move to AF-SOG bro in larger systems they are hard to beat with the little time they take and much less work then using Non-AF clones. Next up is a vertical stadium AF grow!! I think that is one thing YOU should do for us.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

They will be showing sex in a few days.

SGS

uptosumpn

Veteran
See, thats the S*#!@ right there i'm talking about! Vigorous lil' fuckers!!! (YEAH, this AF-OFP is wicked..!) What strain are those & what size light you got em' unda?

waiting on update.........

uptosumpn

Veteran
This morn I confirmed 2 AK x SC males, as well as 2 Ak x SC females!!!< @ day 16. I also found out that my last FS x PB seedling was a male, (so he will get axed. got 2 better looking ones) just transplanted the 2 AK x SC and another PB, (which hasnt shown sex yet, BUT its day 22 I believe, so I'm assuming it's gonna be a girl....besides I really wanted more color in this grow.....) So as of today the count stands @ 11 girls!! 4 PB, 4 FS x PB, 2 AK x SC & the PB x BS......Need 5 more girls and only 6 unknown plants left. LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You will love the move to AF-SOG bro in larger systems they are hard to beat with the little time they take and much less work then using Non-AF clones. Next up is a vertical stadium AF grow!! I think that is one thing YOU should do for us.

That would be epic, a Vert AF-SOG, high plant numbers but the yield would be INSANE!

Oh yeh uptosumpn, you asked further back what yield I got in the Secret Garden of purple grow.. it's in the thread somewhere, but from memory it was 1.2 gpw/ 725g

I think with an AF-SOG colliseum 2g/w would be pretty easy?

Good luck getting your fems anyway

uptosumpn

Veteran
Jus letting you guys know I got another AK x SC girl this eve, (day 17 & she is already stretching!!) will transplant tomm. Starting to get a nice smell coming from the lil tent too!....These AK x SC are really some vigorous plants! I think it may be the AK genes...(gonna look over mitch's SC grow for comparison)

uptosumpn

Veteran
For the SC x AK cross I used my lone SC female, (that was no bigger than 7-8" high, <late transplant) and my best AK male that was STINK! by looking over MC SC grow and looking back @ mine with the SC & AK, it def looks like these plants may have SC dom via the STA...my next pic update will tell more....one love

uptosumpn

Veteran
okay so today was hectic...try watching football & watering/transplanting plants @ the same time! <<anit gonna work!!!! So I had to split up the process, which took me ALL day! So that last unknown PB that I transplanted turned out to be a GIRL! So that's 5 PB girlies...transplanted that SC x AK girl that I discovered yest and found another while inspecting the others, (@ day 18)...I also went ahead and transplanted the other 2 SC x AK unknowns, (which are @ day 18 too...hope for the same results as the PB unknown I transplanted before sex was shown) SO, as of today, I have 5 PB, 4 FS x PB, 1 PB x BS & 4 SC x AK girls....

uptosumpn

Veteran
pic update coming tomm. (i only do pics every week, to show real growth)

BTW, the other SC x AK unknowns turned out to be girls, hence 16 girls! (5 pb, 4 pb x fs, 1 pb x bs & 6 SC x AK girlies.....

uptosumpn

Veteran
HERE are a couple of pics for you pic junkies until the real update is given...All are boys except one in white cup..the middle..(unknown Sourjem) <<most likely a girl and will transplant today or tomm to a .5gal growbag I had laying around...

Attachments

• MALES11.jpg
    MALES11.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 39
  • MALES1.jpg
    MALES1.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 41
  • MALES2.jpg
    MALES2.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 41
  • MALES3.jpg
    MALES3.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 40
  • MALES5.jpg
    MALES5.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 41
  • MALES8.jpg
    MALES8.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 42
  • MALES10.jpg
    MALES10.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 40

uptosumpn

Veteran
Update!

Update!

Here is the OVERDUE update w/pics you guys been waiting for.....
These pics were taken BEFORE they were fed, (last night and this morn) Looks like I got a 1 or 2 PB showing color & a FS x PB showing color, (<<the biggest & my candidate for breeding)...and this started around day 26! <cant really see it with camera, but its there!

That lone PB x BS girl,(in the back left corner) I have is really throwing out her pistils, (no color showing yet) and prob will get hit with her male counterpart around 5 days from now...she is 30 days old btw....

The SC x AK's are BEAUTIFUL! (are in the middle) Those def will be the biggest plants of all 16...(they are really catching up to the other plants and are 1 wk behind em'...CRAZY I tell ya!:bump:

These plants are ALL HEALTHY! No def, No burns! That AF-OFP is really da shiiii! (I bubble my food for about 6-7hrs, BUT the water has already been bubbling for 3 days!!! NUFF OXY!!!)

PB's are to the left and FS x PB are to the right....

I will post up some individual shots in a day or so...
so you guys can see how they responded to this feeding....THEY LOVE THIS SHIT I'M GIVIN EM"!!!:jump:

Enough talk, PIC TIME!!! and PLEASE leave your comments...peace & safety for us all.....OH! btw, my PB male is showing COLOR all over as well as my 2 FS x PB males...BOOYAH!
BEFORE...
attachment.php

AFTER...
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This is what I use to water/feed 16 plants...(notice one is bigger than the other....put em' side by side for size compairson) The smaller is 1oz and the bigger is 2.5oz. TRUST me these make watering/feeding much EASIER/NEATER!!
attachment.php

Here is a shot of my small yet effiecent bubblers set-up! <<Works for Me! :)
attachment.php

Attachments

• 4wks pb x fs24.jpg
    4wks pb x fs24.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 57
  • 4wks pb x fs31.jpg
    4wks pb x fs31.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 4wks pb x fs18.jpg
    4wks pb x fs18.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 4wks pb x fs13.jpg
    4wks pb x fs13.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 4wks pb x fs6.jpg
    4wks pb x fs6.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 4wks pb x fs5.jpg
    4wks pb x fs5.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 4wks pb x fs4.jpg
    4wks pb x fs4.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 4wks pb x fs9.jpg
    4wks pb x fs9.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 4wks pb x fs3.jpg
    4wks pb x fs3.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 4wks pb x fs1.jpg
    4wks pb x fs1.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 40

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice man they all look healthy!

When they are at that stage and it's looking like the room is almost too full, you know you will be in for some decent buds in an AF-SOG.

You might have to lollypop the AKxSC if you're keeping them in there, especially if it looks like they are wanting to put out some crazy branches

Peace mitch

uptosumpn

Veteran
Nice man they all look healthy!

When they are at that stage and it's looking like the room is almost too full, you know you will be in for some decent buds in an AF-SOG.

You might have to lollypop the AKxSC if you're keeping them in there, especially if it looks like they are wanting to put out some crazy branches

Peace mitch
THANKS & decent budz/yields is what im after with this style of growing...

As far as those AKxSC are concerned, yeah they are staying in there & I was thinking the same thing as far as branching goes...I'm gonna wait another week and see how it goes, then if needed I will remove the lower 1/3 of plant....:ying:

uptosumpn

Veteran
4 days since feeding!!

4 days since feeding!!

Just thought I would share with you guys the progress of the ladies since feeding.....

I know I said I would take some individual shots, But didnt wanna disturb the plants...I will give you guys those shots on the next wkly update, (3 days) THEY HAVE EXPLODED WITH GROWTH! 4 of the SC x Ak's as well as 1 PB & 1 FS x PB are still stretching!!.....Oh, 3 out of 5 PB's are showing color, not including the runt that I didnt include,(it's in a 1L pot)....and 2 of 4 of the FS x PB are showing more color too!!

Just a cpl of group shots & some close-up's....

attachment.php

attachment.php

These are my FS x PB...
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

These are my PB's...
attachment.php

attachment.php

:wave:

Attachments

• 4 DAYS SINCE3.jpg
    4 DAYS SINCE3.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 4 DAYS SINCE4.jpg
    4 DAYS SINCE4.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 4 DAYS SINCE2.jpg
    4 DAYS SINCE2.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 4 DAYS SINCE1.jpg
    4 DAYS SINCE1.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 4 DAYS SINCE9.jpg
    4 DAYS SINCE9.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 4 DAYS SINCE10.jpg
    4 DAYS SINCE10.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 4 DAYS SINCE8.jpg
    4 DAYS SINCE8.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 41

uptosumpn

Veteran
THANKS S_a_H!

Gonna be doing some pollen chucking in a cpl of days to my biggest/colorful FSxPB & my PB that is still stretching..She will be the candidate for beans.....< I want the mothers for each strain @ least over 12" tall. Just need Fruit Salad once SGS releases it to complete my SOG strains!

Now the SCxAK's are another story..the biggest one is also the tallest of ALL plants,(around 13.5") and very well may be the choice for breeding in another week and half, BUT we'll see as the structures can change fast..

Side Note; The SCxAK hybrid will also be grown in a NON AF-SOG style with LESS plants,(8) in the future<(wont continue to just do AF-SOG as it is a LOTTA work to feed/maintain 30-40 plants!).. Gonna be using Auto-Pots,(3gal/13.5"d) NEXT SUMMER via FFOF w/50% perlite using SGS AF-OFP or COCO-COIR for all my BIG AutoS.... [Dopestyle grew autos in these and gets 4-6oz dry, under a 400hps! I'm considering nothing less than a 600hps OR 1000hps with a magnum xxxl reflector OR 4 500W LED panels? 2 plants unda ea. panel in a 17SF space...DECISIONS, DECISIONS..] My seed stock consist of... AK, Onyx, Mi5, PurpleAK, EasyRyder, Chronic Ryder, Diesel Ryder, Pineapple Express, SCxAK, SourJemz F3, Sugar Mango<FEMS, Sour60, NYLD, Mi5 x P.Jem, pUNK cHUNK, Bad Betty, Bud Wider, Road Runner & White Master...I need a BIG/heavy yeilding blueberry auto, THAT TASTE/SMELLS like blueberries to add to the stable...Any sugg.? ^^Damm that"s a lot of strains! Gonna be a busy 2012!!!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO MAKE A CHEESE AUTO!!!!!!

uptosumpn

Veteran
3 girls got hit with pollen today.....1 PB<no color! but the best looking & male did have color, so we shall see in the next gen.....My lone PBxBS girl got ALL her lower branches hit....and my BEST/MOST colorful FSxPB girlie got all the lower budsites hit as well.....they are 36 days old btw.....

ps.I also hit the pb runt...(it was STINK & FULL of COLOR!! <so I had to.....maybe i'll get some reg sized/colrful pheno's @ f2?...

uptosumpn

Veteran
oh,.......my other sourjem turned out to be female yesterday,(@ day 22) but she is sorta small...will get placed in gal growbag in the morn......the other sourjem female is still streching @ is around 11". these plants will be grown inside & outside....when they are inside,@ night, they will be unda a 84w flowering CFL for around 6hrs & when outside,(weather permitting) they will soak up the sun lumens from 8am-5pm...so just 15hrs. see how they turn out.

Last edited: