What's new

SG's Hempy Grow Show - Satori, Double Bubble, PRxPK, Skunk #1

hey everyone :Wave:

I just wanted to drop a couple of pictures in here real quick since I have not been around much. My regular job is very, very busy and just spent a weekend with all my guy friends in a far off city and I am a little tired to say the least. And I do apologize, I didn't have time to pull them all out so they are under the HPS :( I'll get better ones this week.

Here are the pics, enjoy, thanks for stoppin in.

Peace,
sg

Whole garden:
picture.php

Skunk #1 at about 4 weeks:
picture.php

The Church at about 2 weeks, she is huge:
picture.php

Skunk#1 at about 6 weeks:
picture.php

Hello all. :wave:

I have been super busy. I finally had some time this weekend to take care of some things and take care of my girls. I have some real big / strong girls in there now and it is awesome. I also have redefined my veg plan to use primarily only big buckets, with only mini hempys used to preserve genetics. Now that I am not testing things, it is easier to put things on auto pilot and it will allow me to pull 2 big girls every 21 days. If I dial some of these in that should be about 4 zips every 3 weeks. :dance013:

Other than that, the outlook looks good. So, check out the pics, tell me what you think.

Peace all,
sg

Clones had a longgg time to grow roots:
picture.php

PR x PK clone I took a little too far in flower and now I have to reveg. She is coming along though:
picture.php

Vegging Happy Chem in front and Skunk #1 in back. She was stuck in a mini hempy for a while but should be blowing up in her new home.
picture.php

Next 3 are Church, about 3 weeks into flower. I love her :D.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Next 3 are Skunk #1, about 5 weeks into flower. A massive lady.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PR x PK #4 about 6 weeks in. Same one that is getting revegged. She was a burn victim, let's not forget :(.
picture.php

picture.php

PR x PK #7, about 6 weeks in very light purple, but looks very nice:
picture.php

picture.php

Purple Wreck #5, about 6 weeks in. Supposed to be turning purple at the end, not seeing it yet. Super, super frosty though. Basically all the leaves are just covered.
picture.php

picture.php

PR x PK #5, about 6 weeks in. A really nice looking purple plant. Is among the keeper pool.
picture.php

picture.php

Mini-hempy Skunk #1, 7 weeks in. Not looking too shabby.
picture.php

picture.php

Finally, the Original Haze x Skunk#1, about 7 weeks in. 5-6 more weeks left. Hoping not to burn this lady. She is tough for me to grow though, I'm not that great with almost pure sativas.
picture.php

picture.php

killa12345

Man the pics look nice.....Im telling you PK x PR #7 is the keeper pheno....I could tell as soon as i saw her! That is the most potent pheno you will find in any of the seeds i sent you! That will take up to a week longer than the deep purples....and is SUPER Potent Purple! Trust Me, after you smoke the dark purple and the light stuff for a few weeks you will be craving that light stuff only! I still crave that shit, ive yet to find that pheno again! The dark purple is defintetly for looks but im telling you that lighter one is the real deal!

Man the pics look nice.....Im telling you PK x PR #7 is the keeper pheno....I could tell as soon as i saw her! That is the most potent pheno you will find in any of the seeds i sent you! That will take up to a week longer than the deep purples....and is SUPER Potent Purple! Trust Me, after you smoke the dark purple and the light stuff for a few weeks you will be craving that light stuff only! I still crave that shit, ive yet to find that pheno again! The dark purple is defintetly for looks but im telling you that lighter one is the real deal!

whats up killa! I can't believe I just read that ... funny thing is ... I knew I only had a certain amount of room to preserve things and at the time I was putting clones into hempys I said to myself "hey, i already had a non purple pheno, might as well toss these clones ...", so I tossed BOTH pr x pk #7 pheno clones and went on with my day. A few hours later I was taking pictures and I didn't even really notice until I looked at the pics ... "hmm that one is a very light purple, kind of nice" ...

At that point I had throw clones into two garbages and I couldn't figure out what was what. SHIT.

So the point is, I don't have the genetics of that #7 pheno, at least not in clone. I am going to try a reveg when I harvest in a few weeks ... I'll just put her in the corner of veg and let her do her thing, hopefully something will come of it. If not ... well it is what it is ... it's too bad I read this a few hours too late ...

If I can pull clones off that pheno i'll PM you if you want it back.

Take care, thanks for stoppin in buddy,
peace,
sg

Relentless

Veteran
they look great man! i especially like the pk x pr! if u want to see how your purple wreck might look, check out my purple wreck @10weeks thread!!! shes delicious!

they look great man! i especially like the pk x pr! if u want to see how your purple wreck might look, check out my purple wreck @10weeks thread!!! shes delicious!

hey man! thanks! I am going to hop over to your thread in a second here and check it out ... thanks for stopping in!

peace, sg

damn thats a nice update bro, keep up the good work :D

cheers

thanks red, i appreciate the kind words.
peace,sg

killa12345

whats up killa! I can't believe I just read that ... funny thing is ... I knew I only had a certain amount of room to preserve things and at the time I was putting clones into hempys I said to myself "hey, i already had a non purple pheno, might as well toss these clones ...", so I tossed BOTH pr x pk #7 pheno clones and went on with my day. A few hours later I was taking pictures and I didn't even really notice until I looked at the pics ... "hmm that one is a very light purple, kind of nice" ...

At that point I had throw clones into two garbages and I couldn't figure out what was what. SHIT.

So the point is, I don't have the genetics of that #7 pheno, at least not in clone. I am going to try a reveg when I harvest in a few weeks ... I'll just put her in the corner of veg and let her do her thing, hopefully something will come of it. If not ... well it is what it is ... it's too bad I read this a few hours too late ...

If I can pull clones off that pheno i'll PM you if you want it back.

Take care, thanks for stoppin in buddy,
peace,
sg

Without a doubt, I would try to reveg that plant.....And i would definitly would love a cut if you can get her to reveg........That is her....that is defintly the Kush pheno poppin out.....she is better than my WW and i think WW is the second strongest strain i have(cause i lost that one) other than the black haze.....all other strains you have seen me run dont compare to that pheno just to give you the heads up!

Without a doubt, I would try to reveg that plant.....And i would definitly would love a cut if you can get her to reveg........That is her....that is defintly the Kush pheno poppin out.....she is better than my WW and i think WW is the second strongest strain i have(cause i lost that one) other than the black haze.....all other strains you have seen me run dont compare to that pheno just to give you the heads up!

Will do. she is coming up on week 7, and i tihnk i will pull her then. I know, very early, but I've read a lot about reveg and the longer they flower ... the harder it is to go back. I'm willing to bite the bullet on this one in order to get her back in the mix.

You'll be seeing her status over time and hopefully she'll be back in your stable again real soon.

Peace,
sg

Wow man, those ladies look amazing! Great work!

thanks dubwise! i appreciate it buddy.

:wave:

I've had a long, long week and I had some edibles tonight, so it took me a good long time to get these pictures up :D.

Enjoy,
sg

Big Skunk#1 almost 6 weeks:
picture.php

Skunk#1 again, closer:
picture.php

Church, about 4 weeks, i think?:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

She's a big healthy girl :)

hazy

Veteran
Hey sg, what's up?!
Some nice looking Church you got going. Big big skunk buds too.

Hey sg, what's up?!
Some nice looking Church you got going. Big big skunk buds too.

hi hazy, whats up buddy! thanks for the compliments ... i'm trying my best over here ... finally starting to get some things dialed in.

i saw your message last night, but alas, i was much too high to respond :) made some oatmeal raisin canna cookies. YUM.

anyways, just wanted to say you are doing a great job with that LED / HPS grow over there ... mad props to you buddy.

take care, peace,
sg

Hello :wave:

Things are going well, staying busy.

Thought I'd throw some pics up, let you see what's going on. Just about on the 2 bucket perpetual. Every 21 days, 2 big vegged out ladies will go in ... should put things just right. The next two girls are a big skunk #1 and huge Happy Chem, which definitely should pull my 4oz per 21 days. And they still have another 1-2 weeks of veg! Bummer :D

I also took down some of the mini buckets this weekend as well as the PR x PK #7 about 2 weeks early (still 7 weeks) to give her a chance at revegging. Fingers crossed, send those good vibes this way!

Anyways, enjoy the pics.

Peace,
sg

Big Skunk #1, about 7 weeks - I love bigger buckets, no more minis! Should be 2 zips I am thinking, maybe more?
picture.php

Skunk #1 close up, very frosty
picture.php

PR x PK #7, she came down tonight in order to re-veg, she has turned pretty purple the past few days
picture.php

Here she is chopped, relatively purple but much lighter compared to the others, killa, do you still think she is "the one" ?
picture.php

PR x PK #4, very purple, will be a big one in the next run
picture.php

Purple Wreck, still not purple, no worries, probably the frostiest bitch I've ever had!
picture.php

PR x PK #5, probably one of my favorites, she will get a big run as well
picture.php

picture.php

killa12345

Hello :wave:

Things are going well, staying busy.

Thought I'd throw some pics up, let you see what's going on. Just about on the 2 bucket perpetual. Every 21 days, 2 big vegged out ladies will go in ... should put things just right. The next two girls are a big skunk #1 and huge Happy Chem, which definitely should pull my 4oz per 21 days. And they still have another 1-2 weeks of veg! Bummer :D

I also took down some of the mini buckets this weekend as well as the PR x PK #7 about 2 weeks early (still 7 weeks) to give her a chance at revegging. Fingers crossed, send those good vibes this way!

Anyways, enjoy the pics.

Peace,
sg

Big Skunk #1, about 7 weeks - I love bigger buckets, no more minis! Should be 2 zips I am thinking, maybe more?
picture.php

Skunk #1 close up, very frosty
picture.php

PR x PK #7, she came down tonight in order to re-veg, she has turned pretty purple the past few days
picture.php

Here she is chopped, relatively purple but much lighter compared to the others, killa, do you still think she is "the one" ?
picture.php

PR x PK #4, very purple, will be a big one in the next run
picture.php

Purple Wreck, still not purple, no worries, probably the frostiest bitch I've ever had!
picture.php

PR x PK #5, probably one of my favorites, she will get a big run as well
picture.php

picture.php

Yeah that still looks like the pheno....the other plants look like they still need about 2-3 weeks.....hope your enjoying the colors! :artist:

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
SG those ladies look so dang good. If you don't mind me asking...what's your plant count up to for perpetual? We were rotating a plant in and out each week...but due to some temperature issues in veg, we're about two to three weeks away from our next rotation. I'm a bit worried about plant count, but am closer to saying to heck with it and fill up both rooms and just go for it. Again man, congrats on the hard work, you're plants look amazing!

Yeah that still looks like the pheno....the other plants look like they still need about 2-3 weeks.....hope your enjoying the colors! :artist:

hey bud, you are def right, they have a ways to go still. I am LOVING the colors, thanks :D. That other girl is back in veg, hopefully she will give me some clones! It's going to take a while tho ... patience is a virtue.

peace man,
sg

SG those ladies look so dang good. If you don't mind me asking...what's your plant count up to for perpetual? We were rotating a plant in and out each week...but due to some temperature issues in veg, we're about two to three weeks away from our next rotation. I'm a bit worried about plant count, but am closer to saying to heck with it and fill up both rooms and just go for it. Again man, congrats on the hard work, you're plants look amazing!

hey dubwise, thanks for the kind words. the perpetual is about to start her first full cycle with 2 more girls going in soon. so basically i run 6 buckets in pairs, so two plants at 21 days, two at 42 days and two at 63 days (when they will come down give or take a few days).

it actually brings my plant count down because i'm not doing minis anymore.

If you want true perpetual you just need patience and maybe hold some spots open in order to line things up with cycles. I know not having the rooms full is hard, but i think it will be worth it in the end.

Just my two cents!

peace bud,
sg

excellent looking plants, i love variety in the garden! K++

thanks travese! :wave: glad you are enjoying the show.

peace,
sg

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
sg-I've got three in bloom right now, and it get's me a tad bit worried, been used to having about 6 more at a time...our perpetual was going very well until we had a huge flux in weather...it's caused us to do more work in our garden to get it right for the summer. I hope we're back up to capacity in a week or so. I've got enough to fill the room, but they're not doing as well as they had in the past....not to mention we had 2 of 12 seedlings make it through the high heat issues we had. Again, hopefully we can get it en tract very soon. Have a great Easter!

sg-I've got three in bloom right now, and it get's me a tad bit worried, been used to having about 6 more at a time...our perpetual was going very well until we had a huge flux in weather...it's caused us to do more work in our garden to get it right for the summer. I hope we're back up to capacity in a week or so. I've got enough to fill the room, but they're not doing as well as they had in the past....not to mention we had 2 of 12 seedlings make it through the high heat issues we had. Again, hopefully we can get it en tract very soon. Have a great Easter!

hey dub, sorry to hear about the temp troubles! sometimes it helps to be a little patient and fill the room up with those big healthy girls :D

goodluck with the garden mods, i'm sure you can pull it off ... i'm sending good vibes your way! happy easter!

peace, sg

Latest posts

Latest posts